Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis

Cryostasis First-person shooter meets survival horror set on a frozen Soviet ice-breaker trapped in the ice on the North Pole.

Old 12-23-2009, 10:32 PM
Registered Member

Default I'd like to see an Xbox 360 version of Cryostasis

I realize that this game came out many months ago, and uses some software technologies that might not be available on the Xbox 360, but I'd like to see a version of this game come out for that console eventually. 360 development is said to be quite easy, and as I and many others prefer to do their gaming on consoles, I think there would be a big audience for you there. First person shooters are popular in the console world these days, especially on the 360.

Just a thought. Thank you for Cryostasis either way, great atmosphere.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:34 PM
Registered Member

The atmosphere would be so dummed down due to much less graphical technologies that it woul dnot be the cryostasis we know and love.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hehaho View Post
I realize that this game came out many months ago, and uses some software technologies that might not be available on the Xbox 360, but I'd like to see a version of this game come out for that console eventually. 360 development is said to be quite easy, and as I and many others prefer to do their gaming on consoles, I think there would be a big audience for you there. First person shooters are popular in the console world these days, especially on the 360.

Just a thought. Thank you for Cryostasis either way, great atmosphere.
Consosel sucks PC IS THE ULTIMATE THE BEST GAMING PLATFORM!! Why the hell do you prefer to game on 360?? Mabe you have a low end pc right? the pc versions of all games are BETTER than console verisons!! Look at RE5 pc version for example.... Have you realized how beautiful and better graphics the pc version have in comparision to console versions?

Last edited by Nike-it; 12-24-2009 at 12:55 PM. Reason: offensive content
Old 12-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Approved Member

Do not pay attention to the post above There are plenty of console players here.
About Cryostasis on Xbox - 99% that it won't be released. But things may change
Old 12-24-2009, 02:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
Consosel sucks PC IS THE ULTIMATE THE BEST GAMING PLATFORM!! Why the hell do you prefer to game on 360?? Mabe you have a low end pc right? the pc versions of all games are BETTER than console verisons!! Look at RE5 pc version for example.... Have you realized how beautiful and better graphics the pc version have in comparision to console versions?
agree .....PC for Ever
Old 12-24-2009, 07:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by persoiranian View Post
agree .....PC for Ever

YES! PC FOR EVER! 1C Company main platfrom is pc right? they never made any console game except IL2 Birds of prey... Consoles dont any more games they already have enough! PC NEEDS MORE SUPPORT NOT CONSOLE!
Old 01-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Registered Member

Default Xbox 360 version

HUM i like see a version 360,but his is very far happen,this game is wonderful i play on PC,(please take yours comentary for yourself PC boys) ,anyway im still hope
EDIT: the games of comunist(haha) europe are beutiful,the atmosphere ,the ligth,costumes, what see noted in movies too,like Saragosse document,Sanatorium,Stalker(tarkovisk)sorry my english

Last edited by sandrovilanova; 01-28-2010 at 04:23 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
Consosel sucks PC IS THE ULTIMATE Have you realized how beautiful and better graphics the pc version have in comparision to console versions?
Have you realized how beautiful and better graphics games like Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, Heavy Rain, GT5 and God of War 3 have in comparison to ANY OTHER PC GAME? (Well... not Crysis xD)

There only 1 word to explain this.
EXCLUSIVE to ONE platform.

A multiplatform game or an exclusive to PC game will have better graphic on the PC, in comparison to the console version.

But a game that it's exclusive for ONLY ONE console (only 360 or only ps3) can (that depend by how developers work) blowout any other PC game.

PC games must run on hundreds of different hardware, this mean that the optimization is fu**ed up.

Anyway, i hope for a PS3 version too
Old 01-28-2010, 09:06 PM
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Au{R}oN View Post
Have you realized how beautiful and better graphics games like Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, Heavy Rain, GT5 and God of War 3 have in comparison to ANY OTHER PC GAME? (Well... not Crysis xD)

There only 1 word to explain this.
EXCLUSIVE to ONE platform.

A multiplatform game or an exclusive to PC game will have better graphic on the PC, in comparison to the console version.

But a game that it's exclusive for ONLY ONE console (only 360 or only ps3) can (that depend by how developers work) blowout any other PC game.

PC games must run on hundreds of different hardware, this mean that the optimization is fu**ed up.

Anyway, i hope for a PS3 version too
Alan Wake,Gears of War 2,Halo Reach
Old 01-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrovilanova View Post
Alan Wake,Gears of War 2,Halo Reach
Agree with you regards Alan Wake.

Gear of War 2 in term of graphic is just a 'good' game (GoW 1 PC is better). The same for halo reach... first trailer was STUNNING... but obvious not in-game even if Bungie said otherwise... look at latest screenshots... it's a just a little upgrade from ODST.