Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-25-2012, 03:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHTTRAIN69 View Post
Hi buddy i have just checked your trophies on friends list and i would suggest checking your hangar to make sure all weapon loads are unlocked ( i dont think the p47 counts for the trophy ) . If they are i would suggest keep using b17 to bomb and be on the winning side for online strike games . I think there is a glitch where one of the bombloads are not actually unlocked . I believe Gilly or one of the others could confirm this
Yeah spot on with regard to the B17 1000lbs. The other aircraft that's sometime missed is the bombload for the Fw190 F8? Only thing I can suggest alternately.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHTTRAIN69 View Post
i see you need flying tank ( il2 100 times ) trophy as well . If i may pass a little tip i done this using a short time offline training session against 1 pooooo 2 . shoot it down in your il2 as quick as you can the session ends then start another , keep going until trophy pops up . Best of luck buddy
Thanks NIGHTTRAIN69 I think you might need flying tank (IL2 100 times) trophy. I'll try and follow their advice
Old 01-25-2012, 10:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATALIEBRES View Post
Thanks NIGHTTRAIN69 I think you might need flying tank (IL2 100 times) trophy. I'll try and follow their advice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
Yeah spot on with regard to the B17 1000lbs. The other aircraft that's sometime missed is the bombload for the Fw190 F8? Only thing I can suggest alternately.
Thanks Gilly keep trying. thanks friends for your advice
Old 03-31-2012, 05:22 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entek View Post
Since the update never came to the 360 should I go off of the chart that is pre-update? Does anyone know? Furthermore will anyone read this?
Since no one has responded, I will - the answer is "yes". I'm working on the IL-10 unlocks to finish Weapon Collector now, and I'm getting unlocks every 5-10 wins.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:34 PM
Registered Member

Default anyone still pursuing unlocks here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Globalizer View Post
Since no one has responded, I will - the answer is "yes". I'm working on the IL-10 unlocks to finish Weapon Collector now, and I'm getting unlocks every 5-10 wins.
Hey Globalizer, it's been awhile since your post but are you still working on any unlocks? I'm new to the forum but I've got experience online. Some help with the more obscure trophies would help such as the comrade in arms trophy and the HE-111 h-3 unlock. I've got several unlocks and trophies completed but there's a few I've been having difficulty with due to players quitting when they're behind so I figure I could use a boost on a few of these

Anyone else interested let me know and we'll work something out! Thanks! PSN: veritas41
Old 09-16-2022, 02:19 PM
Approved Member

It is one of my all-time favourite Games to have on my gaming monitor.