Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 01:23 AM
Approved Member

Default Machine Gun Recoil

I've taken to watching some IL-2 1946 videos on youtube to help me prepare for BoP , but I've been noticing some variances in the MG recoil.

In BoP on sim, you can't get off more than a few rounds w/o having to let off the trigger and re-aim. Maybe it's cause I'm using the controller and not a stick, but the PC version doesn't seem to have nearly as much recoil in their guns. Am I right about this?
Old 08-08-2009, 04:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sod16 View Post
no you are not, infact and any way who cares? its nice and hard, the 1946 version has just if not more recoil on powerful guns.
You love undermining everyones questions don't you? You are so spiteful and lonely that you vent your frustration on the forums you so desperately cling to. You have no viable outlet for social interaction and instead pray and those who are truly trying to enjoy what is new. Why are you so vile, foul, obnoxious, repugnant, dissonant, contrary; why are you such a dick? Everyone on this forum has called you an asshole at least once; I even said sorry for it. I merely ask a question and instead of "No, the guns in 1946 had quite a bit of recoil, actually, but was far more prevalent and noticeable from the more powerful guns," I get your snide and arrogant remarks. Why do you still plague these forums? Why do you continue to bother us when we have told you repeatedly that you are nothing more than a whiny brat with nothing more to do than bitch, piss and moan, and provide feedback that is lamentable? You are a virus; a pest, and I for one am sick and tired of you.

Last edited by thundermuffin; 08-08-2009 at 04:57 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
no you are not,infact and any way who cares? its nice and hard, the 1946 version has just if not more recoil on powerful guns.
Thundermuffin cares because it was his question. Please try to respect peoples comments by not undermining them.

Thanks
Old 08-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Registered Member

wasnt it you that was moaning about the damage modelling?
Old 08-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I dont see what your problem is, maybe you should get out more, or maybe you shouldn't take things to heart like some mental patient, im foul and i enjoy it im not going to lie, why dont you sue me i dont care what you say, i dont even know you, im laughing at you because you are really upset and on the vurge of crying. I simply said, "who cares its fine compared to the PC version". Just like you being a slobby bastard on my post crying that i was saying this game is not perfect. You are as bad as me so dont be a hypocritical swine.
Can someone please just BAN this guy already! He seems to sidetrack every thread and just generally interfere with productive discussions. GO AWAY SOD16!
Old 08-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Get your facts streight i did not do anything really bad, i just gave my opinion and you aswell are crying? Do i even know you?
You're so stoic and apathetic... you are SOOO cool. Really I wish every one was as distant and removed as you are. And, no, I'm not hurt, but I am annoyed. I feel no need to repeat what I said, but really, no one wants you here. You can continue talking all the smack that you want, but no one will listen. It's remarkable how quickly you will disappear whilst removing YOU from our consciousness. All your swagger and "badass-ery" will be lost in a sea of indifference. So, goodbye, Sod16; may your longing for attention be quelled through happier means.

Last edited by thundermuffin; 08-08-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:45 PM
Approved Member

do not feed the troll
Old 08-09-2009, 01:23 AM
Approved Member

disconnected child or troll
obviously gets alot of unfair treatment in life...the harshness of the playground jungle and all its petty popularity squabbles. As a social group it doesn't value technical knowledge or game skill...children with such skills are very often ostracized, but not before alot of cruel in-group jibes are thrown by kids to fearful to actually stand up for themselves let alone others. So attributes valued in life such as intelligence or technical insight are very muched labelled with negative monikers, driving the "geek" or the "nerd" into non public niches, to emerge later in life as I.T. techs, accoutants and staticians...the "invisibles" if you like, but we'd be stuffed without them. But some try and fight back, projecting their own experience onto others. If you look at Sod16s initial responses to many posters he tries to place himself immediately in a position of superiority through the use of condescension, and uses the word "cry" an awful lot....an understandable response when having experienced much of this as the norm.
Read your initial posts Sod16 and then see why you provoke the responses you do. Either you enjoy these responses (hence a troll) or you genuinely don't see any issue with the way you address people (hence the disconnect)
If it is the latter I would genuinely seek help from someone more qualified than myself. "The total absence of empathy is the embodiment of evil ."
If the former, well you win...and the world is a little safer.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz1 View Post
obviously gets alot of unfair treatment in life...the harshness of the playground jungle and all its petty popularity squabbles. As a social group it doesn't value technical knowledge or game skill...children with such skills are very often ostracized, but not before alot of cruel in-group jibes are thrown by kids to fearful to actually stand up for themselves let alone others. So attributes valued in life such as intelligence or technical insight are very muched labelled with negative monikers, driving the "geek" or the "nerd" into non public niches, to emerge later in life as I.T. techs, accoutants and staticians...the "invisibles" if you like, but we'd be stuffed without them. But some try and fight back, projecting their own experience onto others. If you look at Sod16s initial responses to many posters he tries to place himself immediately in a position of superiority through the use of condescension, and uses the word "cry" an awful lot....an understandable response when having experienced much of this as the norm.
Read your initial posts Sod16 and then see why you provoke the responses you do. Either you enjoy these responses (hence a troll) or you genuinely don't see any issue with the way you address people (hence the disconnect)
If it is the latter I would genuinely seek help from someone more qualified than myself. "The total absence of empathy is the embodiment of evil ."
Very nicely stated; I'm rather impressed with not only your writing but your reason. I would like to give sod the benefit of the doubt, but only time will tell.

EDIT: Well... I take back what I just said about Sod... latest email from him
"Listen you ******* cunt, stop ******* replying to my shit if you are just going to cry you worthless fat swine spending all your ******* time moaning about some shitty worthless game, ******* shut the **** up at let me be. You stupid ass american retard or were ever the **** you are from. You really are the pinnacle of ******* retard dont even reply to this i wont bother reading it. Cunt."

Simple response: you responded to me first :/
Second response: A) work on spelling and punctuation; I've noticed a lot of problems before, and frankly, it just needs some work, that's all. B) I wasn't even complaining about the game before, that has been you.. THE ENTIRE TIME! I was actually asking about a characteristic difference, nothing qualitative about that.

Last edited by thundermuffin; 08-09-2009 at 01:42 AM.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:19 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz1 View Post
One more thing though, for your information (if you are interested), because i like to be a prick on forums, it doesnt make me a troll, it makes me a facist dictator who likes to really get up peoples arse...Seeing as trolls are mythical and made up by pirates, calling me a troll makes you a pirate... you see no Logic in it so please dont render up bullshit it only makes you sound worst then I. I highly doubt you are a phycologist so yes please, in future do not make it sound like you are one, because I personally have no respect for them they are just fake doctors.

Last edited by sod16; 08-09-2009 at 03:26 AM.
Closed Thread