Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-09-2009, 02:51 AM
Approved Member

Default My review of Il 2 Demo

Its a good demo overall, yes you would say that, youd want me to say that... BUT lets be different, lets bring up alll the bad points (ITS DIFFERENT).
Just before i start I need to clear a few things up.

Dont bother commenting on grammer, i wont read it.
Dont bother saying im an idiot for being different that would make you a dictator.
You can agree and not agree, no need to be rude, dont get me started, because i wont care and i know there are some fools here that think they are perfect.
AND dont comment on my disclaimer.

Ok so, all round graphics are amazing and so are the models for a simulator, Ok we know that dont need anyone else to cherry pick it- 9/10 (Nothings perfect)

Controles, though i like them because they suit my prefrence, i would put a 100% customizable mapping for other people. 5/10

Gameplay, pretty good in my opinion, but at first glance of the demo, i was about to cry because i thought it was rubbish which is what most people go by, it was way to easy and it felt like a jet simulator. My friends infact hated the demo and even said i was retarded for liking it.
Simulation mode, is nice and hard though very hard to keep track of the enemy.

Things i would change, as you all know is the damage aspect, thats me i Love bringing things to safty that hardly work, big explosions only work in mid air. Oh also the stupid AI, and i would make it possible to get shot down. Though dog fights are quiet fun.

Final thoughts: Im really looking foward to the mutliplayer aspect of the game, i might not even go through the campain its just going to be stressful from what i gathered from the second mission.

I cant think of anything else but i think i might get a bit of abuse for writing this? Though im not looking for it, id like to see some opinions and no abuse. NO ABUSE PLEASE
Old 08-09-2009, 03:21 AM
Approved Member

Its a good demo overall, yes you would say that, youd want me to say that... BUT lets be different, lets bring up alll the bad points (ITS DIFFERENT).

Dont bother saying im an idiot for being different that would make you a dictator.
You can agree and not agree, no need to be rude, dont get me started, because i wont care and i know there are some fools here that think they are perfect.

Ok so, all round graphics are amazing and so are the models for a simulator, Ok we know that dont need anyone else to cherry pick it- 9/10 (Nothings perfect)

Controles, though i like them because they suit my prefrence, i would put a 100% customizable mapping for other people. 5/10

Gameplay, pretty good in my opinion, but at first glance of the demo, i was about to cry because i thought it was rubbish which is what most people go by, it was way to easy and it felt like a jet simulator. My friends infact hated the demo and even said i was retarded for liking it.

Things i would change, as you all know is the damage aspect, thats me i Love bringing things to safty that hardly work, big explosions only work in mid air. Oh also the stupid AI, and i would make it possible to get shot down. Though dog fights are quiet fun.

Final thoughts: Im really looking foward to the mutliplayer aspect of the game, i might not even go through the campain its just going to be stressful from what i gathered from the second mission.

I cant think of anything else but i think i might get a bit of abuse for writing this? Though im not looking for it, id like to see some opinions and no abuse. NO ABUSE PLEASE
Old 08-09-2009, 03:22 AM
Approved Member

What was the point in that? Why would you paste everything ive said?
Old 08-09-2009, 10:45 AM
Approved Member

Old 08-09-2009, 11:05 AM
Approved Member

please stop this it is annoying 1st time might be a joke but not loads of times
Old 08-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Approved Member

wow buggins and bastard you must be at least 5 years old maximum i'd say six, bunch of retards arn't you?
Old 08-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Approved Member

He said i ould like it to be possible to be shot down... that happened once to me yestyrday... really, its nothing special, my left wing got shot so hard i started spinning out of control (geussing airleons got shot) I can control it for the most part, but it was near impossible so i had to bail out about 1000ft from the ground.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Approved Member

Oh, and i completly agree with your review, NICE WORK