Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 10-16-2012, 04:12 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Yes, great patch. Nice graphics an very realistic FM now. Keep up the good work., luthier and team. CloD is so awesome.
I want to preorder the sequel right now
Old 10-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathered_IV View Post
Current RC has introduced enough stuttering to make the game unplayable after only a few minutes. Glad it's working for some though.
+1 on this comment, im glad you said Glad its working for some though, if it was some "other" people all know what will be wrote there

[IMG]http://www.rincondesimulacion.com/im...00x200warz.png[/IMG]
Old 10-16-2012, 06:56 PM
Approved Member

Patch much appreciated
Old 10-17-2012, 12:53 AM
Approved Member

Well i was going to congratulate you on getting the non-default weapons working in AI aircraft - ie 20mm cannon firing on the Condor .. but it still doesn't work so ... maybe next time ?

Plus, the sound of the condor and Sunderland engines is very scratchy (static), is that just me ?

.....--oOo-- --oOo-- HE-111 --oOo-- --oOo--.....
========================================
-oOo- Intel i7-2600K (non-clocked) -oOo- GA-P67A
-oOo- DF 85 full tower -oOo- 1000W corsair
-oOo- 8 GB 1600Hz -oOo- 2 x GTX 580 1.5M (295.73)
-oOo- 240 SSD -oOo- W7 64bit
-oOo- PB2700 LED 2560 x 1440 6ms 60Hz -oOo-
========================================

Last edited by He111; 10-17-2012 at 12:55 AM.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:16 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Buzzsaw* View Post
Salute

I must admit, I had almost given up hope this game would ever amount to anything. The number of bugs and issues were considerable.

But respect is due where it is due, and I have to congratulate the Developers and Luthier for their work on the most recent set of patches, which are hopefully not finished.

The game is looking better, performing better, and the aircraft are modelled better.

It's not perfect, there are still a number of issues which should be looked at, but given they are addressed, this will be a game worthwhile purchasing and playing.

And Luthier, if you get it to a decently playable state, you may be surprised, word gets around fast in the Flight Sim community, and a lot of people from the old IL-2 1946 fanbase may give it a try or move over from that other earlier era game.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Cheers RAF74_Buzzsaw
Very happy to see this, great work everyone really too . Doubt I'd move from the 'earlier sim', have plenty of other things I can cut if needs be and having sims from the dawn of flight through to the present day means we're spoiled .
Old 10-17-2012, 02:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Buzzsaw* View Post
Salute

I must admit, I had almost given up hope this game would ever amount to anything. The number of bugs and issues were considerable.

But respect is due where it is due, and I have to congratulate the Developers and Luthier for their work on the most recent set of patches, which are hopefully not finished.

The game is looking better, performing better, and the aircraft are modelled better.

It's not perfect, there are still a number of issues which should be looked at, but given they are addressed, this will be a game worthwhile purchasing and playing.

And Luthier, if you get it to a decently playable state, you may be surprised, word gets around fast in the Flight Sim community, and a lot of people from the old IL-2 1946 fanbase may give it a try or move over from that other earlier era game.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Cheers RAF74_Buzzsaw
Yeah but fw190's and P47 's would speed this, the game will start to take off @ 1943
Old 10-17-2012, 08:30 AM
Approved Member

this extra thanks is always a nice touch.

And they've come a long way . . .

After all the work they've done, you still got cats complaining about it. Looking at it from the other side, with all the beating they're taking from us here, they have to answer to some unreasonableness that lead to the game being betamaxed and broken and can get them fired on a moment's notice . . .

tough spot to be in, especially in this economy. But some thanks goes long way. take it from someone that uses to putting out IT fires. People don't notice you when everything works but once something takes a shiz and they can't internets or office word up to their homies on email tip, or can't work because the software widget is crucial to their daily tasks, they are out for blood.