Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 09-25-2012, 05:40 AM
Tree_UK

We are never going to see the SU-26 anyway, its simply not going to happen.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:47 AM
Approved Member

Well, the Su-26 has been in the CloD project since they started the development. One of the first videos of the actual game as it looks now was from some flying club in Russia where they showed the beta to journalists - and the only plane they flew was the Su-26...

If i remember it correctly Oleg himself worked on the real Su-26 project before starting to do sims so including this plane feels like a bonus he was well deserved of

And having flown the Su-29 IRL (the two seater version of the Su-26) I would be very interested in getting this plane in the game as I know how it handles IRL to have something to compare to... Sure I've flown the Moth too but it's very special with the extremely low wing loading and weak engine. The Su is naturally very far from the wing loading of the war birds but it at least has a resonable hp/kg ratio...

/mazex

Last edited by mazex; 09-25-2012 at 06:51 AM.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazex View Post
Well, the Su-26 has been in the CloD project since they started the development. One of the first videos of the actual game as it looks now was from some flying club in Russia where they showed the beta to journalists - and the only plane they flew was the Su-26...

If i remember it correctly Oleg himself worked on the real Su-26 project before starting to do sims so including this plane feels like a bonus he was well deserved of

/mazex
That was the dark past. now look forward into the bright future.