Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 09-18-2012, 11:12 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Buzzsaw* View Post
Spending time to further develop this aircraft to the point it is completed and can be released is an expenditure of time and resources which, considering the unfinished state of the crucial historical aircraft, is clearly not warranted.
i'd agree on that, subject to the added bold parts

the most urgent thing is to fix the current fighter aircraft FM's !!
President Dwight D. Eisenhower 1953: Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone, it is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children
Old 09-20-2012, 06:09 PM
Approved Member

Su-26 was promised, we are still waiting... this video is so old that it has the ancient name for the current CoD and it was addressed to Oleg Maddox.

And yes, some of us will be very pleased when it will be released, alongside with the FM corrected (specially about propwash addition)

Last edited by TUCKIE_JG52; 09-20-2012 at 06:12 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseispcc View Post
Stop criticizing be constructive and help build something in place of only seeing what is not working see what is working 99% of the game is working ! Example the bad weather does not work think about it and most of the flying was done in good weather and bad weather flying is not a fun thing to do. Another example; your Spitfire is to slow at 17.000 fts it lacks 5 kph maybe you need to trim it better a little rudder trim does a lot to improve the speed of a plane. Be positive. And most of all do not forget this is a game not reality otherwise most of us should be dead all ready. And if you are still not happy there are many open source pc languages create your own air warfare simulation.
Amen to that!
Old 09-20-2012, 06:51 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseispcc View Post
Stop criticizing be constructive and help build something in place of only seeing what is not working see what is working 99% of the game is working ! Example the bad weather does not work think about it and most of the flying was done in good weather and bad weather flying is not a fun thing to do. Another example; your Spitfire is to slow at 17.000 fts it lacks 5 kph maybe you need to trim it better a little rudder trim does a lot to improve the speed of a plane. Be positive. And most of all do not forget this is a game not reality otherwise most of us should be dead all ready. And if you are still not happy there are many open source pc languages create your own air warfare simulation.
You are a real fanboy of a real great flight sim. I love you, keep up the good work !
Old 09-20-2012, 07:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobnaf View Post
You are a real fanboy of a real great flight sim. I love you, keep up the good work !
I don't think he is a fanboy but an open minded flightsimmer with the right attitude.

For example, I have spoken with lots of flightsimmers with Pc enough to get smooth fps in CoD, more than me, and they are unable to configurate their own Pc to make it run.

If my old I7 920 can run CoD quite good, there must be something terribly wrong with those who cannot run it... It's a problem of coD or its a problem of their Pc?
Old 09-21-2012, 12:54 AM
Approved Member

I dont think anyone has issues running the game anymore, Ive never had any issues with running it, just the shoddy condition it was released in.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:04 AM
Approved Member

They just cant make it right. First there was a big roar because of no Su26 so they came to the conclusion its pretty important to have it, now they want to put it in and its the other way around
Old 09-21-2012, 09:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila View Post
Nobody needs a su-26!
But you have so an airplane, where the current flight model can compare with reality. Or do you know a lot of people who still have a 109 or Spitfire and fly it every day?
Old 09-21-2012, 09:11 AM
Approved Member

I care nothing for the Su-26. They wouldn't have a show in hell of giving it an accurate flight model.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:37 AM
Approved Member

But if one is flying this plane, he knows the data and can compare it with the game. So we knew exactly how well the fm is