Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 08-20-2012, 11:48 PM
Approved Member

Default Bob 2 wov,Dvd gun Tracers

Hi all, i just came across my cd case of battle of britain 2 wings of victory,i was looking at the DVD that was included with it just now,And what i can see on the dvd the Tracers look noting like they do in CLOD,Is the tracers going to be fixed as they look terrible as they are.If anyone has the DVD take a look at 19.20 on it a see what yous think
Old 08-21-2012, 12:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by =XIII=Shea View Post
Hi all, i just came across my cd case of battle of britain 2 wings of victory,i was looking at the DVD that was included with it just now,And what i can see on the dvd the Tracers look noting like they do in CLOD,Is the tracers going to be fixed as they look terrible as they are.If anyone has the DVD take a look at 19.20 on it a see what yous think
Firstly, tracers are *very* hard to recreate in a video game, as at any one moment a tracer is just a very small, very bright point of light, but due to the incredible speed of the bullet it appears as a streak to both human eyes and to a camera.

Secondly, are you running the beta? Tracers are one of the best things to come out of the beta, they look really nice now up close and at a distance.

Thirdly, I'm not sure what the quality of the BOB DVD tracers are, wouldn't they be hollywood style post process?
Old 08-21-2012, 01:19 PM
Approved Member

wait until 2.12 release
they have done many changes
and from the beta that i have a quick eye on it is very very promised

Last edited by skouras; 08-21-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:28 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skouras View Post
wait until 2.12 release
they have done many changes
and from the beta that i have a quick eye on it is very very promised
Well, this is really nice news! I can't wait for the new release...