Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 07-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Approved Member

^^ poor you kcwong. In my previous game, the dwarf guy in Tekron sells turnback time spell. I also found amageddon in Shettera, Death Star in Nameless land and Resurrection in Verona

Well, this picture totally does not relate to topic but I find it rather interesting hope you guys have fun with KB as well as WC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28243_1150095410099_1759020398_273985_7020856_n.jpg (293.4 KB, 80 views)
Old 07-05-2010, 07:51 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteshark243 View Post
I do not intend to post anything to make a war but your words really make me wonder.
i bet many simple things can make you wonder...

Quote:
1. So, all the gamers who finished this game 1 or more times HAVE TO know that "timeback spell can resurrect any unit", right?
no, not all gamers, only ones interested in "impossible" challenges. that is if they wish to be taken seriously, of course.

Quote:
You say as if all of us must be an expert in KB as you are and only have the right to ask such enormous question like:"How to win KBAP in 1 day?"
no, you don't need to be expert like me to ask this, rather n00b like you, because unlike you, i already know it can't be done

Quote:
King's Bounty has various aspects and I think it's acceptable to ask such question.
without a doubt, but not in a context you asked it

Quote:
Going around this forum, I can see some questions that seem "noobish" as you said but all gamers help each other and also share interesting tips related to those "noobish" questions.
and again, there's a big difference between asking question about something that you don't know (which is ok, this don't make your questions noobish), and putting questions you asked together in a context with a goal you attempt to achieve (this is what makes your questions noobish!).

Quote:
That's why this forum was created my friend, not for you going around saying sth snobbish like this.
wow, you just blow my mind with this information... right until this moment, i've thought that this forum is created only for me so i can pop-up on it out of nowhere, put an impossible challenge in front of me (without even understanding what i'm talking about in the first place, but it should be something cool and great) and then ask everyone to tell me how to do it (because i'm too lazy or too dumb or both to figure it out myself), and do so by asking questions whose answers i should know at least if i wish to be taken seriously, and i wish it...desperately
oh, silly me, how could i ever think something like that...

Quote:
2. I don't know you and don't know your "talent" in KB.
that's right

Quote:
And I think you don't know what I can do in this game either.
right again, but i know what you can't do, and you can't do a lot, because you don't know a lot about the game, and that is ok (no one is born with all the knowledge he needs), but you want to know and do a lot in an instant, and this is not how things work, but you'll learn it eventually.

Quote:
So please, don't judge someone's goal or knowledge without knowing anything about him. Even in a game or real life.
well, to point out your knowledge about the game, ill simply quote you from your two posts:
Quote:
I am playing an impossible no-loss warrior and intend to win the game with one stack of Dark Knight...

...I am already on day 15, with hunter, elfs, bowman and the two red and black dragons with Trigger as companion.
it shows your serious lack of understanding things, and this is probably happening in a real life too

Quote:
3. Your comparison is irrational.
well, of course it is. it's much more difficult to beat the game with no losses using only black knights and warrior as hero than win f1 championship

Quote:
As I said before, the game has so many areas and players have a variety of ways to access.
right again. hope you don't repeat this just to say at least something right form time to time

Quote:
The noobish question with someone maybe make another sometimes to discover.

Quote:
Thank you.
your welcome, cheers
Old 07-05-2010, 09:40 AM
Approved Member

Oh my godness. It seems that you misunderstood my plan seriously. I just think if someone says:"I will beat the game with only abc unit" means that he intends complete MOST of the game with that unit. I say "I am playing an impossible no-loss warrior and intend to win the game with one stack of Dark Knight" do not mean I use only Black Knight from Debir to Reha . Everyone knows at least we will have to reach Motero, complete Mesmer's quest to get BK, and/or kite to Elon to get Moron Dark.

"I am already on day 15, with hunter, elfs, bowman and the two red and black dragons with Trigger as companion."
With that lineup, I can get Moron Dark as well as the Splinter of Darkness and now I only use Black knight to complete the rest of the game.

If you still insist on the exact words "only use" and tell me I am a noob, I have nothing to say.

Since I got BK, everything is going to be easy. No doubt about their power When I complete the game I will post some pictures, not for showing off but let you know that, I am totally serious with my plan and I DO have basic knowledge to complete it.

I have shared my thought and my opinion about you in my previous posts. So, it's no use continuing any quarrel. Everyone who's watching this thread will judge himself.

A, one more thing. As I said, these are my very first posts in the forum after 2 weeks watching silently. From the beginning, you did not answer any of my questions, nor sharing any experience ( supposed that you are an expert in KB ) All I received were ironical remarks and criticized comments. I think you should not waste your time posting anything here ^^

Thank you.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metathron View Post
You're kidding, right?
Well, I was, but only a little

The sole Black Knights stack in a no-loss game becomes even more powerful when you slap in 20% more BK's and 2 additional morale. Otherwise, they may not last all that much in the toughest fights on impossible with only +1 morale and lesser quantity, especially when they get surrounded and there is no option to put an eviln because the bosses constantly summon units that step onto the piles of corpses the that BK's create.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Approved Member

Have just finished the game. As I promised, some pictures when victory

Again please, I do not boast about my success. I know my achievement is nothing compare to DGD's or Lo..'s ( the guy completed the game in 7 days, no loss, impossble. Sorry I forgot his name ^^ ). Just to prove that I am not a noob and I am serious with what I say.

Especially thanks to DGD and kcwong who shared me interesting experiences and strategies.

P/s: someone please explain for me: I am quite sure that I didn't lost any single unit but finally the system informs that my casualties are 10 ? why?

P/s2: can I say I completed the game with one stack of BK only?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b4baal.JPG (276.4 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg endgame1.JPG (309.4 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg endgame2.JPG (305.0 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg baal.JPG (175.0 KB, 54 views)
Old 07-05-2010, 12:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Oh my godness. It seems that you misunderstood my plan seriously. I just think if someone says:"I will beat the game with only abc unit" means that he intends complete MOST of the game with that unit.

dude, do you even read what kinda nonsense you're posting around? i mean, come on... please stop embarrassing yourself further more.
Quote:
I say "I am playing an impossible no-loss warrior and intend to win the game with one stack of Dark Knight" do not mean I use only Black Knight from Debir to Reha.

omg, this is simply too much, even for someone like you. do you ever say what you mean, or do we need instead your words to read your mind maybe?
Quote:
Everyone knows at least we will have to reach Motero, complete Mesmer's quest to get BK, and/or kite to Elon to get Moron Dark.
no, dude, you don't need "to reach Motero and complete Mesmer's quest to get BK", you can simply buy them somewhere in a shop too, but then again, you need to be an expert like me to know that, do you?

Quote:
If you still insist on the exact words "only use" and tell me I am a noob, I have nothing to say.
let me ask you again: do you ever say what you mean, or do we need instead your words to read your mind maybe?

Quote:
A, one more thing. As I said, these are my very first posts in the forum after 2 weeks watching silently. From the beginning, you did not answer any of my questions, nor sharing any experience ( supposed that you are an expert in KB ) All I received were ironical remarks and criticized comments. I think you should not waste your time posting anything here ^^
if you've introduced yourself like a beginner (as you are) and asked things politely i would gladly answer it to you as i always do. but nooo, you needed to be an "game master" from start, and now after you realize that you've embarrassed yourself many times, you're trying to redeem yourself by saying that all the time you've been misunderstood. this would actually be funny if it ain't tragical...

Quote:
Thank you.
your welcome

p.s.
and another "diamond" from your last post:
Quote:
P/s: someone please explain for me: I am quite sure that I didn't lost any single unit but finally the system informs that my casualties are 10 ? why?
omg, right now really feel sorry for you, honestly....
Old 07-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Approved Member

wow I didn't expect you to quote my every sentence like that. Reading those replies made me realized that bitching over something like this on interwebz is completely pointless :-j

From the beginning, I asked eveyone very politely. I think noone, except you, complained me about my attitude. I believe my thread is for the sake of the forum and I see no reason to feel embarassed about anything that I posted. Well, it seems that you will never stop until I declare my "failure" and admit that I am a noob. So, I promise this is my final post arguing with you, no matter how annoying posts you may create later.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Have just finished the game. As I promised, some pictures when victory

Again please, I do not boast about my success. I know my achievement is nothing compare to DGD's or Lo..'s ( the guy completed the game in 7 days, no loss, impossble. Sorry I forgot his name ^^ ). Just to prove that I am not a noob and I am serious with what I say.

Especially thanks to DGD and kcwong who shared me interesting experiences and strategies.

P/s2: can I say I completed the game with one stack of BK only?
First off congratulations on completing the game on impossible; and don't sell yourself short, this is a feat in and of itself. I myself did not use solo BKs since I didn't have enough info to use them consistently (Marquis of Krause taught my solo BK stack a lesson by repeatedly casting Dispel on my Stone Skin).

Regarding the 10 casualties, you must have just incurred it in one battle and failed to notice it. I know, no-loss is made even harder because you really have to be vigilant and patiently check for casualties at the end of each and every battle; and at 300+ possible battles, this is easier said than done. Sure, the no-loss medal keeps track of all of your no-loss battles, but it would have been better if it also kept track of the TOTAL battles that you have fought (thus alerting you to any battles wherein you incurred a loss). I remember finishing the fight wit Baal and praying fervently that I did not miss any casualty battles, and the final score screen shows zero for casualties.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:22 AM
Approved Member

thank you loreangelicus well I figured out the problem :-s reading somewhere in the forum, I see that they usually dismiss the very first units, which were given at the beginning of the game, and complete the training battle with 5 given paladins. Omg, I don't even think that the system counts the two training battle in the no-loss medal after creating a new game, I can see that I have 3 bowmen, 5 swordmen and 2 bears =>10 damned casualties
Old 07-10-2010, 01:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
thank you loreangelicus well I figured out the problem :-s reading somewhere in the forum, I see that they usually dismiss the very first units, which were given at the beginning of the game, and complete the training battle with 5 given paladins. Omg, I don't even think that the system counts the two training battle in the no-loss medal after creating a new game, I can see that I have 3 bowmen, 5 swordmen and 2 bears =>10 damned casualties
You can park your whole starting army in the castle, taking only the paladin stack to the training battles. When you return you will be given a new copy of the starting army, effectively doubling it.