Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 07-21-2010, 04:28 PM
Approved Member

yea but it also works on the units status as well. The only time i have ever used time back is with green dragons so im not entirely sure of this. I am pretty sure i remember not moving for 2 turns then casting the spell and it worked but maybe not.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3MES1S View Post
No. If a unit hasnt moved yet, time back doesnt work on that unit. Time backs move a unit to the initial position of the turn, so if it has not moved yet, its no sense time back will work.
You are not correct. If the unit is in the same place, it works fine. If another unit is in its old location, then you cannot timeback it.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechnophobe View Post
You are not correct. If the unit is in the same place, it works fine. If another unit is in its old location, then you cannot timeback it.

I cant understand, thats wat i said on my post.. u just need to read the time back spell description.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Approved Member

"moved" means attacked, moved, taken dmg etc. you can have a unit not move at all, just attacked and it will be considered as able to timeback, if you are lucky cause sometimes it just doesn't work in the same circumstances that it worked before. Ah well, one of many "small" bugs, like inquisitors not being able to cast holy anger on paladins sometimes, phantom spell not working on cyclopses, or this:

...demons humping guardian angels is just plain wrong, not because of moral issues, but because I could not move/select/cast anything on either of them...
Old 08-05-2011, 09:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harisbr View Post
I try not to lose anyone and if one dies I usually restart the fight, but it is frustrating not to be able to heal them at all. Even paladin resurrect doesn't work. Sacrifice doesn't work on them either.

I am addicted to Royal Thorns, i cant play without them Unfortunately Im running out, just a few left in Rusty Anchor and Im currently on Montero after clearing the biggest part of Verona. Thank god Temple of Love gave me 450 Paladins. Is there a place that has a high percentage of giving Royal Thorns after Montero? The other toon Im running out are the Royal Griffins, but on these i can use Sacrifice.

My current setup is: 21 Royal Thorns, 37 Paladins, 80 or smt Inquisitors, 4 Emerald Dragons and 37 Royal Griffins. Back up: 7 Trolls and 6 Cyclops. My strategy is simple, I summon griffins and thorns and send them afront together with fully buffed Dragons. This strategy works pretty well and i usually have no losses. Im playing a warrior Amelie on normal difficulty. Currently level 23 with 70 fights without loss and 10-15 fights with minor losses.
How do you keep all these inquisitors alive? Especially in hero battles, where spells kill off several of mine frequently. Can paladins revive endlessly many of them?

I always assumed that you had to get the no loss battles all in a row in order to get medals, so I didn't bother losing one or two units in early game. I will have to restart now *rage face*
Old 08-05-2011, 10:48 AM
Approved Member

No you don't have to get the no losses on the row to get the medal, getting them over time is fine. I find my Inquisitors are rarely attacked, when they are they use their heal on themselves. Paladins can revive themselves and everyone adjacent.

There are several spells worth getting Phantom will allow you to copy a stack of Paladins/Inquisitors/Rune-Mages, all of which will then be able to heal your units. Aternatively the Ressurection spells directly returns units. As a Warrior however it will be lacking in power, so Phantom will be better for you.

You certainly don't need to restart. Unless you are trying never to lose a unit in the whole game. I'd play it normally first without such a crazy challenge!

Daniel.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Approved Member

Turn Back Time will also not work on a unit which has changed shape after the beginning of last turn. (That is to say, at the beginning of last turn you had a stack of Ancient Vampires, and some time either last turn or this turn you converted them to (Ancient Vampire) Bats. TBT will not work on the stack of bats.)

I know that this is the case with both kinds of Vampire, and my supposition--because I've never used either kind of unit--is that it is also the case with the Werewolf and Gobot.

Those four units are the only ones I recall that change their form, but there may be others.