Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 12-14-2009, 07:40 AM
Registered Member

Default Is there a way to restore/heal fallen Royal Thorns?

I try not to lose anyone and if one dies I usually restart the fight, but it is frustrating not to be able to heal them at all. Even paladin resurrect doesn't work. Sacrifice doesn't work on them either.

I am addicted to Royal Thorns, i cant play without them Unfortunately Im running out, just a few left in Rusty Anchor and Im currently on Montero after clearing the biggest part of Verona. Thank god Temple of Love gave me 450 Paladins. Is there a place that has a high percentage of giving Royal Thorns after Montero? The other toon Im running out are the Royal Griffins, but on these i can use Sacrifice.

My current setup is: 21 Royal Thorns, 37 Paladins, 80 or smt Inquisitors, 4 Emerald Dragons and 37 Royal Griffins. Back up: 7 Trolls and 6 Cyclops. My strategy is simple, I summon griffins and thorns and send them afront together with fully buffed Dragons. This strategy works pretty well and i usually have no losses. Im playing a warrior Amelie on normal difficulty. Currently level 23 with 70 fights without loss and 10-15 fights with minor losses.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:44 AM
Approved Member

There is no way for that. They wuold be too good if so ~~

ON umkas there is merchant who always have aruond 20-30 of them
Old 12-14-2009, 07:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
There is no way for that. They wuold be too good if so ~~

ON umkas there is merchant who always have aruond 20-30 of them
So i guess Resurrect spell won't work either, if i ever get it. Anyways Umkas sounds fine, i cant wait
Old 12-14-2009, 07:55 AM
Approved Member

I met some in Elon as well but they are not guaranteded there. About thorns read :plant: ability and you will find out you just can bring them back.
Thats why i kicked them out of my team for no lossses game. ITs imposible to not lose them. Choshas works beter than them for me.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:07 AM
Approved Member

You can gain more with sacrifice, but with warrior is hard.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:11 AM
Approved Member

The only way to bring them back is by the resurrection ability of the paladin class. However, they will count as losses in the end (not my own experience but according to this forum). I don't mind that, so that's the way I use them.

I once found a huge number of them at the big lighthouse in Verona, but I was just lucky then.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:16 AM
Approved Member

Yes right. You can sascrifice them. But they ae high hp so you need large power of your sacrifice to rise them.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:32 AM
Registered Member

bah, i need to take 2nd level of Chaos Magic just for sacrifice, and what will i get back? Possibly 1 royal thorn each time, hmmm really hard for a warrior indeed

about paladin resurrection, i tried it before but i didnt work
Old 12-14-2009, 08:55 AM
Approved Member

he said about class not unit.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harisbr View Post
about paladin resurrection, i tried it before but i didnt work
It's not the unit "paladin", but the class (that's why I wrote "paladin class", that means opposing to a warrior or a mage). The paladin class offers the unique ability "Resurrection" which brings back 100% of one fallen stack on level 3. It works, you can trust me .