Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 12-23-2009, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

Default Army Drum Morale Bonus

The artifact, 'Army Drum' does not appear to be giving my troops a morale bonus. Does this have a less that obvious effect?

Thanks.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:42 PM
Approved Member

yep it works for human only
Old 12-23-2009, 06:04 PM
Registered Member

Thanks... Stupid humans getting all the morale bonuses! If we could go past the +3 morale I'd use them.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Approved Member

That's one of the reasons I use human units primarily. There's so many items to increase their morale, plus the first level of the Persuasion skill. I had two Marshall's Batons in my last game (1000 leadership and +1 morale for humans) so I was set. It's a shame that there aren't as many morale boosters for non human units.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Registered Member

Is the Jester's Hat human only too btw? I couldn't get that one to modify any other types of units' morale, but I didn't try all of them.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:29 PM
Approved Member

Yes, it's human only. Pretty cool item from the Gift bag, actually. +3 Intellect, +1 morale to humans. Wonderful
Old 06-17-2013, 06:41 AM
Approved Member

Default Better translation in future games

I love these games but some of these translations or perhaps original descriptions are just lacking. I bought this drum and then saw it was only giving a morale bonus to my sole human troop.
That is no big deal, as I can reload my quick save I made right before I bought the artifact, but there are several ambiguously worded descriptions on items and effects. It would be nice if more attention and care could be paid or even if future updates could be made to clear up some of these things.

Thanks for the great games!