Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames

Fulqrum PublishingGames Discuss Fulqrum Publishing games not listed below.

Old 01-13-2012, 06:43 AM
Registered Member

1C Company (Russian: Фирма "1С") is one of the largest independent Russian software developers and publishers. Its headquarters are in Moscow, Russia. It is best known outside of the former Soviet Union as a video game developer whose presence has come to dominate events like the KRI, and whose products have begun to show up for international platforms like the Xbox.[1] In the internal Russian market 1C is considered a leader in business software as well, however of the 13 tons of software they have been reported as shipping daily, 98% of it is game software.[1] 1C's comprehensive business software suite 1C:Предприятие (1Credpriyatiye, 1C:Enterprise) has held an overwhelming market share for over a decade. 1C is also a leader in localizing and publishing Russian-language versions of international software. For instance, more than half of popular Western video games are licensed and published by 1C. The company has over 700 employees, 10,000 business partners, 4,500 authorized retailers, 1,200 training centers, 200 authorized certification locations and over 280 stores in 100 cities.[2]
Old 02-29-2012, 03:33 AM
Registered Member

So many games. I'm really bad at these things. Always there are: Super Metroid, Majora's Mask. Add Xenoblade to that and you have a likely top 3. After that it gets really tricky.I really REALLY need to develop my own list in that area. Just simply look at my library of games, and choose...

It's quite difficult, but I'm trying my best. I think the only way I can truly develop a top 5 is if I obsessively evaluated every one of my top tier games to the point where I do see more from one game than the other. So, instead, I am simply going to list my top tiers.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:01 AM
Approved Member

I think I'd have to go with Space Rangers 2. It's satisfying in so many ways; the amusing text adventures, the RTS battles, the beautiful space scenes/backgrounds; it's one of the few games I've ever had the urge to replay (I beat it on normal several years ago, and am now trying it on Hard. Quite a challenge!)

In a close second place is King's Bounty. An awesome interpretation of the Heroes of Might and Magic formula. Quite funny at times and some interesting monsters (love the thorns!)
Old 06-13-2012, 06:05 AM
Registered Member

I play many games but the taken 3 is my favorite game its sound effects was awesome..
Old 08-29-2012, 09:06 AM
Registered Member

The Tomorrow War Game
Old 04-14-2013, 03:00 PM
Registered Member

King's Bounty series definitely
Old 10-29-2007, 10:08 AM
Approved Member

King's Bounty
Old 10-29-2007, 10:39 AM
Approved Member

IL-2 1946.

when I was just a kid, there were two WWII flight sims that captivated me, Aces of the Pacific and Aces over Europe. after that, I stopped gaming for a number of years and didn't get my hands on a flight sim until 2003 when I bought the original IL-2. the flight modeling really impressed me and I've yet to play another flight sim that has satisfied my desire for flight as much as this has.

admittedly though, the only other 1C product I've tried is the Theatre of War demo, and while I did enjoy it, it runs quite poorly on my computer.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:48 AM
Approved Member

I would have to say Space Rangers 2. Because it is one of the most immersive games I've played in 20 years of gaming. I love the amount of freedom I get, and the fact that I play in a truly dynamic universe.

Basically, people who haven't played Space Rangers 2 are missing out on one of the best games ever released. Don't let the modest graphics fool you, this game is amazing.

Also, I'd like to mention Fantasy Wars, because it is a really intelligent turn-based strategy game, just like I like them. It reminds me of better times, when publishers weren't afraid of genres like this, and when we still had companies like SSI around.

Overall, 1C have released a lot of games that I really like. Star Wolves, IL2, King of the Road, even Ascension to the Throne. It is definitely a company I am going to watch closely in the future.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by csThor
Il-2 Series. Simply because it's the only 1C game I have ever seen on the shelves in Germany.
It is definitely not the only one Dawn of Magic was alse released, for example. The latest one has just appeared in Germany - that's Fantasy Wars, one of our top titles for 2007. It's in retail since Friday, October 26.