Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Armored Princess questions and solutions

Old 08-17-2010, 07:42 AM
Registered Member

it would seem ive solved my issue, i swapped out my 1Tb Hitachi Drive to a Seagate one and it has solved the problem, would be interesting to see what drives people are using in this thread
Old 09-13-2010, 06:07 AM
Approved Member

Also encountered this problem. Strange as it sounds, I found out that the loadings times sped up when hard disk was being used by some other process. So try runing another application in the background that keeps accessing the hard disk, e.g. antivirus scan, bittorrent client
Old 02-25-2013, 03:35 AM
Registered Member

Default AMD HD 7670M Issues

Hey Folks,

Just thought I'd pass this on... I too was having ridiculous loading times and not having too much on the web to assist in the matter.

On my samsung laptop, I have switchable graphics ability which allows me to select what type of performance i wish to use (graphically wise) with each program that i run.

I was using High performance which utilises the AMD HD 7670M card in my system and the game was choppy and loading times unacceptable, even when all settings on lowest.

Interestingly enough when I set it to power saving and brought into play the on board Intel HD 4000 graphics chip, the game runs unbelievably fast even when all settings are set on highest.

I hope this helps a few of you out there, yet it seems very clear there is an issue with AMD range of cards or drivers with this game. On that note what would be the best way to address this issue, in order for the potential to have a patch or updated driver for the future?

Cheers all