Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Other > Technical Issues

Technical Issues Having problems with launching or running a Fulqrum Publishing game on your hardware? Try asking other gamers, they may know the answer.
For Fulqrum Publishing technical support, send us an email.

Old 01-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Registered Member

Default Logitech problem

Hallo,

i have a very good mouse logitech MX Revolution that i like very much so that I have bought another equal.

I have bought the second because, since some weeks, the first makes sometimes the double click with the left button instead of the single click.

The problem now is that I have to change the usb receiver too (it seems they are not compatible each other) but doing this all the Logitech SetPoint setting will reset.

I was arguing if there is a way to export the SetPoint settings and import again with the new mouse; it would be a useful backup for the future in case of Pc or mouse changing or variuos problems.

I could write them on a paper and insert again but it's long and unconfortable because there are a lot of button with a lot of function.

Is anyone of you able to import-export the setting?

Thank you

Last edited by Finlay; 06-21-2014 at 07:40 PM.