Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tob21 View Post
So, is this mod finished?
Too difficult to answer
For this moment I'm not planning to rework other missions (like Cannibal - Jagdpanther). Additional evolution of MoTmod depends on DtS2.
Anyway, if you will find a critical bug - please inform me.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

I'm not sure if this is only a release for Spain, but this remastered version from FX Interactive offers every mission of the original DtS running in MoT engine. Even with Saboteur mode.
http://www.fxinteractive.com/p276/index.htm
Old 11-18-2011, 11:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_G View Post
I'm not sure if this is only a release for Spain, but this remastered version from FX Interactive offers every mission of the original DtS running in MoT engine. Even with Saboteur mode.
Have you downloaded this particular version?
Old 11-19-2011, 06:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
This release based on MoTmod 1.02 and includes missions from the original game (DtS).
Published by FX Interactive in Spain and Italy only.
It's MoTmod-compatible release. To play MoT missions and "Jagdpanther" you should unpack all VFS-files, add MoT resources and apply last MoTmod patch (1.11).
Old 11-19-2011, 07:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlik View Post
This release based on MoTmod 1.02 and includes missions from the original game (DtS).
Published by FX Interactive in Spain and Italy only.
It's MoTmod-compatible release. To play MoT missions and "Jagdpanther" you should unpack all VFS-files, add MoT resources and apply last MoTmod patch (1.11).
Are there any differences between this version and MoTmod? Or is it the same (I mean, do we see Strogov's new head while wearing American uniforms, for example)?
Old 11-19-2011, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz Shaw View Post
Have you downloaded this particular version?
I bought it. All missions are available from the beginning but the videos have been removed. Each of the improvements offered by The Moment of Truth have been included (animations, visuals, interface, character model, saboteur difficulty...) Take a look at the captures.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:43 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Are there any differences between this version and MoTmod? Or is it the same (I mean, do we see Strogov's new head while wearing American uniforms, for example)?
Almost the same. As I remember, only barbed wire in the training mission has been raised a little.
About head, DtS model and MoTmod face texture are used for Project Y and Wintercold missions.
Old 11-19-2011, 11:51 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
I bought it. All missions are available from the beginning but the videos have been removed. Each of the improvements offered by The Moment of Truth have been included (animations, visuals, interface, character model, saboteur difficulty...) Take a look at the captures.
Can you please take screenshots of the following:
  • Civilians in brown and black suits (Hotel)
  • Male peasants (Paycheck)
  • Strogov in American soldier and officer uniforms (Project Y)
  • Embassy agents (Embassy)
Old 12-31-2011, 10:01 AM
Approved Member

With the New Year approaching, I'll give you an update on my current modifications:
  • The guards in Lightning have been reskinned to Luftwaffe personnel. Passzones have been slightly modified.
  • Almost all the soldier NPCs in King's Riddle have been replaced with sailor NPCs, and expanded Uboat.SWD slightly to get rid of hat mesh clashes.
  • Vehicles in Winter Cold, Die Spies!, Eight Snipers, Lightning, King's Riddle and Polish Surprise have been reskinned to those from Jagdpanther.
  • Shortened the interactions "CUT THE POWER TO THE HALL" and "CUT THE POWER TO THE CLASSROOM" in King's Riddle to "CUT POWER TO HALL" and "CUT POWER TO CLASSROOM". This is because the latter doesn't entirely fit the window.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:44 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
With the New Year approaching, I'll give you an update on my current modifications
You forgot to post download link
Some screens with the new skins will be interesting also.

Happy New Year to all DtS fans!