Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:20 PM
Approved Member

I totally agree with you. I'm very excited about the BoP. It still doesn't detract from the fact that there will be 2 games in the same genre that will be released at close to the same time.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desode View Post
Also rumor has it that RedMile Entertainment is hurting so bad for money that the game is in Limo because they can't come up with the money to publish it.
Desode
Ooh! That's good news for us
Old 05-24-2009, 07:27 PM
Approved Member

Here is a article on it.

GameSpot report: Red Mile is having some issue with the publishing agreement and a recent statement indicates that the company will need a substantial sum of money for it to complete both Sin City and Heroes Over Europe.

"We anticipate needing an additional USD 10,000,000 to finance our planned operations over the next 24 to 36 months. We will be unable to complete development of Heroes Over Europe and Sin City: The Game (working title), or publish any other additional games if we are unable to receive co-publishing advances on both the foregoing titles or raise additional capital through either sale of securities or issuance of debt," the statement added.

The question is, however, who will take over the Heroes Over Europe title if Red Mile go under, a question Atari refuses to comment on.

Desode
Old 05-24-2009, 08:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Here is a article on it.

GameSpot report: Red Mile is having some issue with the publishing agreement and a recent statement indicates that the company will need a substantial sum of money for it to complete both Sin City and Heroes Over Europe.

"We anticipate needing an additional USD 10,000,000 to finance our planned operations over the next 24 to 36 months. We will be unable to complete development of Heroes Over Europe and Sin City: The Game (working title), or publish any other additional games if we are unable to receive co-publishing advances on both the foregoing titles or raise additional capital through either sale of securities or issuance of debt," the statement added.

The question is, however, who will take over the Heroes Over Europe title if Red Mile go under, a question Atari refuses to comment on.

Desode
Old news mate.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadKarmaSutra96 View Post
I totally agree with you. I'm very excited about the BoP. It still doesn't detract from the fact that there will be 2 games in the same genre that will be released at close to the same time.
Wait, 2 games, whats the second?
Old 05-24-2009, 11:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggins View Post
Old news mate.
Yeah no Crap its old news Mate ! I was pointing out the old news to someone who didn't know it. Its called being polite and not a Smart Alec.
Desode

Last edited by Desode; 05-24-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:15 AM
Approved Member

At least they wouldn't have to suffer being shot down by BoP.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:29 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Yeah but HOE is arcade crap. I don't even think it has any Flightstick support.
I personally think that releasing a flight game on console with no flightstick support is complete Crap ! I would'nt but it now matter what it was. If your a dev and you make a flight game and then don't take the time to put in stick support ,,, Well YOU SHOULDN"T BE MAKING FLIGHT GAMES !!
Desode
Instead of disrespecting a game which you obviously know nothing about, why don't you be thankful it's even being made at all? WW2 flight games are almost non-existent on consoles. Do you want to provide a link proving there's no stick support? I've been in regular contact with Transmission games and I can assure you, the game will be far from 'arcade crap'. You do know who Transmission Games is, right? Tool.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:14 AM
Approved Member

Great news Anton, finally. And the Eagerly awaiting Award goes to all of us
Old 05-25-2009, 03:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggins View Post
Instead of disrespecting a game which you obviously know nothing about, why don't you be thankful it's even being made at all? WW2 flight games are almost non-existent on consoles. Do you want to provide a link proving there's no stick support? I've been in regular contact with Transmission games and I can assure you, the game will be far from 'arcade crap'. You do know who Transmission Games is, right? Tool.
Dont put of another game, but i put the two together some time a go and reviewed it for my self and il2 , is the better i think, but its always crap a game has to stop being made