Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

View Poll Results: Would you pay EUR/$ 10 for German fighter cockpits?
Yes, definitely worth it. 51 86.44%
No, won't bother. 8 13.56%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Approved Member

Question Poll/PS3: Would you pay for German Cockpits?

Would you pay EUR/$ 10 to get all German fighter cockpits as DLC on the Playstation Store?

Have your say, please vote!

MAC
Old 09-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACADEMIC View Post
Would you pay EUR/$ 10 to get all German fighter cockpits as DLC on the Playstation Store?

Have your say, please vote!

MAC

I surely do!!! thumb up!!
Old 09-14-2010, 01:42 PM
Approved Member

Its never going to happen mate unfortunately. The publishers just are not interested in putting any more money towards the title. It would cost them to have the DLC made available in the first place, and the outlay is something the suits simply wont allow.

When the publishers wont even pay for a 360 patch, you know its all over.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexandro View Post
Its never going to happen mate unfortunately. The publishers just are not interested in putting any more money towards the title. It would cost them to have the DLC made available in the first place, and the outlay is something the suits simply wont allow.

When the publishers wont even pay for a 360 patch, you know its all over.
It's a found raising! The main idea is to send MACADEMIC flying a real P51 above the dev's head, trowing sacks of 10 euro money paper above them while looping.
Surely they will patch the game after that.

Last edited by vdomini; 09-14-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Approved Member

No I wouldn't but I'd happily pay £10 ( which is more than $10/€10 anyway) for the cockpits!!!!!
I would though rather spend my money on more aircraft, specifically in my case the Lancaster and Mosquito as these, being English, are as iconic as the spit or hurri. Why a bleinheim???? and not even the pretty mk1 either!!!
we can all vote to the cows come home but I know it's never going to happen so as much as I'll add my vote to the thread sadly it's only ever going to be for personal amusement.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdomini View Post
It's a found raising! The main idea is to send MACADEMIC flying a real P51 above the dev's head, trowing sacks of 10 euro money paper above them while looping.
Surely they will patch the game after that.
If he was in a real 'stang then I'm pretty sure german virtual cockpits would be bottom of his list of priorities!!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Approved Member

Well, Vdomini guessed it right, if there's enough of a demand for it then it's a business proposition. The cockpits are all available, the developers have already made them for WOP. Thus this could be a WIN-WIN situation for everybody: devs, publishers and us, the community.

The battle plan is this: the community drums up enough support for it (votes), I'll then fly over (to) the devs as Vdomini suggested (perhaps not in a P-51 but some other quite impressive bird) since I'm always in their neighbourhood, and Vdomini knocks on 505s door in Milan with an offer they can't refuse to seal the deal - and Bingo!

So everybody, let's make some noise and give us your votes!

MAC
Old 09-14-2010, 06:21 PM
Approved Member

I voted yes ofcourse.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:22 PM
Approved Member

you are a true optimist where as i am a born pessimist. but sure you have my vote and i hope truely you prove me wrong.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
No I wouldn't but I'd happily pay £10 ( which is more than $10/€10 anyway) for the cockpits!!!!!
I would though rather spend my money on more aircraft, specifically in my case the Lancaster and Mosquito as these, being English, are as iconic as the spit or hurri. Why a bleinheim???? and not even the pretty mk1 either!!!
we can all vote to the cows come home but I know it's never going to happen so as much as I'll add my vote to the thread sadly it's only ever going to be for personal amusement.
As Gilly puts it, I rather believe the cows will be coming home before german cockpits happens so my vote goes to:

The Cows: