Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 09:39 AM
Approved Member

Can I politely ask that everyone stops posting in this thread until a moderator removes it. I've been trying to contact them regarding it but have yet to get a response. So for the sake of everyone who visits here can we please just show some maturity and leave well alone. Thanks, Gilly
Old 04-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Approved Member

[QUOTE=branko57;152700][QUOTE=winny

Branko......... you posted saying that we didn't deserve to see them.... ???

THERE WAS NEVER EVER SUCH COMMENT COMMING FROM ME, STEP OUT OF YOUR "VIRTUAL WORLD" POSSESED MIND JUST ONCE AND READ THIS POST HERE WICH I MADE JUST FEW DAY'S AGO........

[/QUOTE]

OK now you're just lying. It was not that post. It may have even been 2 months ago, but I remember it. You deleted it..because nobody replied. I don't like being called a liar branko. I did not make this up. It happened.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:37 AM
Approved Member

Old 04-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Approved Member

[QUOTE=branko57;152707]
Quote:
Originally Posted by winny

It's a forum not a friends list competition..... OH REALLY ???

THEN YOU MIGHT EXPLAIN TO ME "[COLOR="Red"
WHO THE **** YOU AND BOBBY ARE[/COLOR]" RAISING THE VOICE FOR THE WHOLE COMUNITY AND TELLING ME TO LEAVE ???

NO I WONT ANYMORE, CAUSE REAL SMART PEOPLE LIKE.... WOOKIE & GILLY & Mc,Q & FIREBRAND & RATTMAN AND FEW MORE ASK ME TO STAY, IT'S TIME FOR YOU AND YOUR HARDCORE FOLLOWERS TO GROW UP !!!
Oh my god... You have got me so wrong.. Everyone you mentioned in that list is on my friends list. Your ignorance and arrogance simply leave me speachless.

I personally (not for the WHOLE COMMUNITY) suggested that you don't come here. I'm allowed to do that because it's what I think and it's a public forum.

You're a hypocrite. You complain about rockets (I have never used rockets) and that it's not in the spirit of the game, but when someone says that taking a B-17 into a dogfight isn't in the spirit of the game you kick off.

Why did you delete your original account? You've been a member longer than Feb this year? What is your problem with me?

And when I post I speak for myself, not anyone else or a 'community' just so it's clear.

Last edited by winny; 04-01-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:00 AM
Approved Member

Ok, so basically you're just after a slanging match.

I fight my own battles, dkwookie is my oldest IL-2 friend, I've flown with the others you name check hundreds of times. I always play fair and I've never really been one for gangbanging. Ask any of them.

You are putting my friends in an awkward situation by naming them as if they are part of your gang. I speak for myself, you should too.

I apologise to everyone who's reading this god awfull thread. But I will not just bow down to the level of intolerance which branko is showing.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Approved Member

That's enough guys.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Enough.jpg (49.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 04-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
Can I politely ask that everyone stops posting in this thread until a moderator removes it. I've been trying to contact them regarding it but have yet to get a response. So for the sake of everyone who visits here can we please just show some maturity and leave well alone. Thanks, Gilly
And people wonder why wars start........
Perfect example
Old 04-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Approved Member

Out of respect for everyone on here (sorry but I'm stubborn) this will be my last post in this thread. I'm getting nowhere fast!
I want to get over to the happy IL-2 memories thread.

It would appear that if you in anyway disagree with branko then you get called fuckface. That's the rules. Intolerance starts wars.. and as someone who comes from a country with a history of conflicts caused by intolerance, branko should know better.

I'll leave you with the only adult thing left to say.

Kiss my arse. I know your eyes are bad.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:03 AM
Approved Member

Sorry everybody I have been out a few days and I apologize for not seeing this thread sooner. Lexandro sent me a message about this thread and I will tell you what I told him.

If you see a post that is against forum rules please click the report post button so all the mods and admin will see it. Doing this will shoot a e-mail to us so we can take care of it quicker.

Thanks.
Closed Thread