Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:29 PM
Approved Member

Any company that prospers by relying on the public purchasing its goods should show some courtesy to its customers. The fact that 505 ignore all forms of correspondance is the issue here. We have relied in the DEVs not 505 for all information. The Devs, our source of information, are now gagged and 505 have effectively closed all lines of communication. Any company that treats its customers with such disregard inevitably becomes a victim of its own failings and poor reputation.

Last edited by SEE; 01-14-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:30 PM
Approved Member

can you put the link to the MS forum plse,everyone should sign it
Old 01-14-2010, 07:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotgeoff View Post
can you put the link to the MS forum plse,everyone should sign it
Yeah, good idea. Link please.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:45 PM
Approved Member

I will probably get a bit of flack for some of the content (fair enough) as it is rather harsh and not well scripted but too late ....cannot edit it but here is the link.......someone is asking for details of the patch.....can someone answer that.

http://forums.xbox.com/30826597/showpost.aspx
Old 01-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Approved Member

I like where this is heading. I know it won't put them out of bussiness but at least we can put them in the spot light. Another route we may wish to pursue is posting on Consumer Complaint websites/blogs. Anything we can do to get the spot light on them. There are a bunch of them out there. I'd even hit up rip-off-report.com. I think the more negative press we can get going the better.

The trick is going to be keeping it professional. We do not want to sound like nagging 12 year olds or to come of as brutes. We need clean language and a defined purpose. (we want everyone that is posting to use the same message points)

Of course I'm just tossing this out there but I think the best way to proceed would be to draft a clear message, defining what we want and why the current state of the game is not acceptable. Making reference to price points and that we have paid for a full game and only received half. Point out the patch debacle and how PS3 got it. Finally close out with a statement defining what resolution we want.

Just my thoughts....
Old 01-14-2010, 08:03 PM
Approved Member

it appear from that forum that this is common practice
Old 01-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan607 View Post
Possitive discussion based on the idea of destroying a company's reputation?
The company's reputation has already been damaged/destroyed - by them. Some are simply advocating bringing this to the attention of a much wider audience.

I agree that the biggest disappointment, aside from not having the patch itself, is the disregard this company has shown for the xbox community. Rather quickly, we were in the dark on what was happening with any possible xbox patch. If they had a little respect for us, they'd at least have the gonads to flat out say, "Sorry guys, no patch coming. It's not a good move for us." Some people would be pissed to hear that anyway and vow never to try this company again. But at least they would have given a shit enough to tell us something. Not saying a word on the patch and closing off all the communication tells that they only see us as dollar signs. We're a source of income for them and nothing else. Customer service? What's that?

So, I am completely ok giving them the big F--k You! They've done as much to us.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:20 PM
Approved Member

This would be a good thing for GameInformer to include in the "Good, Bad, The Ugly".

Especially when they could pull up multiple quotes promising things that never happened, and a total cease in communication. Very ugly.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:44 PM
Approved Member

Heres a random idea that could work... (for uk players)

Send that thing on the xbox dashboard a message ("sent you a message" with them two clowns) they follow up any questions that they make public.

Send them a message saying we have a loyal fan base that growns steadily weekly, because the ps3 got the patch etc etc and that we havnt got it, yet never heard from 505 and why we didnt get it because they blank us.

Or...

just write them some random crap and see if they do anything.

Just an idea.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:36 PM
Registered Member

I have contacted 505 games in the USA and UK, no response.

I suggest us Xbox 360 owners invade the yuplay forums for Wings of Prey and demand we get our patch for it.

Let other people know that the developers will not support the game, will not reply to posts here, so what chance has the pc version got with the promises of title updates, fixes and new DLC.