Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 12-24-2009, 08:51 PM
Approved Member

I've updated the table, now everyone that applied in the last couple of days is on there, however if you did, and your name isn't on there just say . I've also paired everyone with relatively near time zones (ones where you won't have to play at 12 at night!) So scheduling a time should be easier. Remember, games start on January 6th! You can still sign up.
Old 12-24-2009, 11:29 PM
Registered Member

Talking Times

Hey mate, just wounder'n what is the go wth flight times and dates. I work away but am home weekends. I am on the list and the 9th would be the time I could fly on West Aussie time. Who sets up the meet???
Old 12-25-2009, 12:58 AM
Approved Member

A few questions and things to add to the rules.

1. Are rockets alowed?
2. The winner is the person with the least crashes?
3. What happens if both people can't agree which difficulty to run on. (I'm not doing realistic)
4. Whats the deal with the 3 points for realistic win or 4 points for Sim? Its a knockout not a league table. What do we do with the points?

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 12-25-2009, 03:35 AM
Approved Member

Default What time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser85501 View Post
Hey mate, just wounder'n what is the go wth flight times and dates. I work away but am home weekends. I am on the list and the 9th would be the time I could fly on West Aussie time. Who sets up the meet???
This guy will always be ready to do battle!
HE NEVER SLEEPS!!
Old 12-31-2009, 06:35 PM
Approved Member

Can I ask why the LA5FN isn't on the plane list but note that all the Spittys are included?

EvangelusE (Gamertag)
Old 01-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Approved Member

I will be posting the final rule list on January 3rd. Qualifiers start on the 6th so please hurry up!
Old 01-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Approved Member

Still waiting for a response concerning reasons for the non-inclusion of the LA5FN. I see it's included in the PS3 tournament and the favoured choice for me and many LA devotees over the LA7 when F/A is limited.

Last edited by SEE; 01-01-2010 at 03:20 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatYoungGameGuy View Post
I will be posting the final rule list on January 3rd. Qualifiers start on the 6th so please hurry up!
How many people have you got entered?

I really think you need to delay the start of this by a couple of weeks to get some things sorted out. Have a proper random draw to choose qualifing places (at the moment you have chanky and danny booze two of the best playing each other in the qualyfing just because they signed up first). Post the final competition tree well before the starting date to let people have time to get oganaised with their "Enemy" as to what time and date they can meet online.

I also second SEE's query about the La5 exclusion. The spitIX and XVI are just as good as the La5. As SEE would only enter if the La5 was allowed and i'm sure he isn't the only one, I think you need to let it in. You want as many people entering as posible.

Another reason to delay this is, since christmas, we have found quite a few new players online that have just got the game as a present. We can get some of them here too.

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 01-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Approved Member

My sentiments too Robotic. Add too this that many of the regular Xbox flyers are not members of this forum but would probably join and partake if informed (given there are so many vacant slots).
Old 01-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Registered Member

I might join your tournaments in the future, But that depends on when the 360 patch arrives.

Last edited by Hero; 01-02-2010 at 09:49 PM.