Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 10-15-2009, 12:35 PM
Approved Member

I still don't have a favorite plane, I like too many! After we get cockpits I'll finally fly some German planes and give them a shot.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:37 PM
Approved Member

No, the planes artwork I did not draw myself. I do draw, and love to draw planes, trains and automobiles, always have, but those are not mine. I found them on the internet, they just seem to fit my flying lol, and put components together for the most part...
Old 10-15-2009, 03:38 PM
Approved Member

i have no idea how to make these banners some help would be nice if anyone has any tips. I'd love one of a hawker hurricane with my name in it!!
Old 10-15-2009, 03:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOZ_1983 View Post
i have no idea how to make these banners some help would be nice if anyone has any tips. I'd love one of a hawker hurricane with my name in it!!
I've got CS4 Extended, works pretty well. I just like messing around with it, trying out stuff. Takes time though. I can try something if you want me to? If so, anything particular you want in it?
Old 10-15-2009, 03:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Seraph View Post
I've got CS4 Extended, works pretty well. I just like messing around with it, trying out stuff. Takes time though. I can try something if you want me to? If so, anything particular you want in it?
CS4 extended? im lost. Sorry i have no idea what these programmes are etc

I just fancied a nice picture of a hurricane (what else ) with my xbox live gamertag (STAR FOZ83) in it somewhere. I've no idea how to do this stuff though. Maybe i should learn??
Old 10-15-2009, 03:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOZ_1983 View Post
CS4 extended? im lost. Sorry i have no idea what these programmes are etc

I just fancied a nice picture of a hurricane (what else ) with my xbox live gamertag (STAR FOZ83) in it somewhere. I've no idea how to do this stuff though. Maybe i should learn??
Sure, you could. it's just Photoshop's fancy name : Photoshop CS4 Extended. It costs quite a bit (but I didn't pay that... ssssssjt!!). To learn you can look up tutorials via google, works perfectly.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Approved Member

Ok thanks for the heads up appreciate it.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Approved Member

I can put you one together if you want.. To be honest, it will real easy to put together. On my P-47 one, I did do some manipulating of the patch, but other than that, it is just picking a good picture of the plane you want, and adding text to it. I used believe it or not PC Paint that comes with any MS operating system, and also an real old paint program called Paint Shop Pro, that I have had for nearly 10 years. I also have Photo Shop which is a pretty nice app, but I don't have it installed on my laptop. It has allot of nice functions for blending images together...

I will slapp ya together something to get started..
Old 10-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Seraph View Post
Sure, you could. it's just Photoshop's fancy name : Photoshop CS4 Extended. It costs quite a bit (but I didn't pay that... ssssssjt!!). To learn you can look up tutorials via google, works perfectly.

sssssssh me neither
Old 10-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Approved Member

Half decent free image editing programs are Paint.net and GIMP (no seriously), google either and they're a small download.
Yes I am sugesting you google "GIMP"

edit- its http://www.gimp.org/ to avoid an embarrassing google search