Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 02-27-2010, 12:17 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factor View Post
Why did they choose such a crap publisher. If i ever see anything with 505 on it, i will put it back on the shelf.
I get the impression they didn't have much choice thanks to IL-2 publisher on PC Ubisoft going with heros over europe instead for their console wwii flying game.

wether to boycott 505 published games is hard for me to decide. 505 are cheapskates and only care about maximum profits from small niche products. Some of these games are absolute trash, but then their are others like BoP that have been developed by people that put care into their work and want there users to be happy but have been forced to ask 505 to publish their game because it has a small "target audience" and a major publisher would need higher returns because they spend more than 505 on patches and such.

If you boycott these good games published by 505, its the developers that will suffer not 505. The developer will cease to be along with the niche games.

I would read into a lot about a game published by 505 before I bought it. And I would wait a couple of months after release aand read what other people think about it on the web to make sure there are no game breaking bugs because you wouldn't get that patch that everyone would be talking about lol

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope