Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads

Technical threads All discussions about technical issues

Old 05-06-2011, 03:11 AM
Registered Member

Default Weird bug when writing a file in a script

Hello

I was looking for a way to obtain statistics and to create a more dynamic mission. Then, I looked if I could create a file using a script in a mission and it just works.

After that, I tried to create a .mis and to load it directly after. It works fine too ... too fine. Now, I can delete the files' mission and it still create the .mis when starting the game. Maybe I made a mistake on my script. I attach the files' mission if you want to take look.

If you have an idea, I already removed cache, temporary files (appdata/local/temp) and checked steam cloud (just to see). I run the last beta patch (14413).

Edit: I found a copy of mission2.mis in C:\Users\jean-mi\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Multi\Dogfight directory. After deleting it, the problem was solve.
I had made a test where I use a relative path with StreamWriter. This is why I had the created file in steam directory.

The same relative path do not correspond to the same path in gpPostMissionLoad and in StreamWriter.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Dogfight.zip (1.5 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by _12F_i-jeanm; 05-07-2011 at 11:17 AM.