Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Approved Member

And BTW, r-one never modified weapons.......

And.... weapons are simply greatly open, as well as new planes and so on, same batche of files, same method for editing.... if you can edit a plane, or QMB, and so on, you can also tweak weapons, it is much easyer than put a cockpit on a AI plane... and be sure that a lot of modders have access to weapons and perhaps few, but some to FM....I personnaly never fly on HL.... but i read some post here or elsewhere and.... i am affraid that is just the beginning and be sure that my mods are just like snowwhite compared with the alliens you will see in HL.... sorry, can do nothing to avoid that. never been in my hands. Never opened the box and never put cheat files on the net.

But tools are freely available for everybody..... don't know what can happen, sorry for you.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Approved Member

Regarding: Links
Page 27 post #263
Page 27 post #265
LW_Crap sent multiple private messages including link.
Page 29 post #286
Page 30 post #292
Page 32 post #318 only bad link I found and repaired today check edit time
So, please try to read the posts a little better if you plan on responding to them.

Regarding requests to post links to weapons mod or aimbot (if it exists)... It’s not going to happen by me. If an admin of AAA says they have proof that someone there has been passing around cheat mods, I beleive him. If the weapons hacker and his loyal friends say they have them, are sharing them and its easy for others to do, I believe them. Unfortunately, they and this forum are making it easier and easier.

I think I’ll start watching more interesting threads like the “dot dot dot” one
This one has gone from people originally believing CRT was “safe” to now people requesting links to the cheats and giving more and more details on weapons mods.

It’s been hacked and some modders cheat. It’s a fact. Let’s see what 409m server brings and move forward...

Last edited by HanzBlixz; 01-02-2008 at 08:20 PM.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBuzzard View Post
I'll have to disagree with Oleg killing CFS3. The M$ 'bean counters' killed CFS3 by forcing it's release before the developers were finished with it. Buggy online code was the worst, and without a decent 'online experience' it was doomed to failure. As for the physics engine, FM and DM modeling, it's still ahead of IL2. The AVHISTORY guys have made FM/DM models that will make you throw rocks at what "The Great and Mighty" Oleg has put into IL2.

Yes, IL2 does do some things better that CFS3 did, but, if CFS3 would have been at the same level of development as CFS1 was when it was released, IL2 would have just been a footnote in the history of combat flight sims.
Post of the year LOL
Old 01-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uf_josse View Post
And BTW, r-one never modified weapons.......

And.... weapons are simply greatly open, as well as new planes and so on, same batche of files, same method for editing.... if you can edit a plane, or QMB, and so on, you can also tweak weapons, it is much easyer than put a cockpit on a AI plane... and be sure that a lot of modders have access to weapons and perhaps few, but some to FM....I personnaly never fly on HL.... but i read some post here or elsewhere and.... i am affraid that is just the beginning and be sure that my mods are just like snowwhite compared with the alliens you will see in HL.... sorry, can do nothing to avoid that. never been in my hands. Never opened the box and never put cheat files on the net.

But tools are freely available for everybody..... don't know what can happen, sorry for you.
First off, I think that it is great and gives me some hope that you can correct some things like that. Please don't think I am trying to give you a hard time. I was just pointing out that it has been done when someone said it wasn't. I just wish there was a single entity that could perform quality control so that EVERYONE could have the same thing online and keep out the bad stuff. For now though, as much as I'd like to, I can't use that stuff online.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:30 PM
Approved Member

Repost of a question asked never answered a few pages back..

Quote:
Yes, it is a great prob and it is clear that much parameters must be taken in account, surely more as i am able to do.... so, i test much and more with a set of "natural ennemies"......

Clearly, no interest to test 0.50 on IL2....... but, i had two plane sets like pacific (zéro, ki61, betty, ki84 and so on) and one for ....
Tell me please uf_josse......
What guncam film did you use to set up your mod to validate your changes of a .50 vs. the Ki-61-I?
Which version of the Ki-61-I was it, including serial number as the armor varied greatly throughout the series and only a specific s/n will give thicknesses and locations?
What was the energy the .50 cal. round was producing?
What was the hardness of the armor and its chemical composition as well as associated manufacturing processes to determine hardness and how brittle the armor was.
At what deflection angle and through what outer components did the round pass first?
What actual TAIU or other test reports did you use to confirm your findings?
etc.?

Naturally I'm sure you're doing the same with each and every aircraft, type of round, type of MG, considering each and every deflection, range, energy state, pass through, round deformation and so on....

K2

Last edited by Billfish; 01-02-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billfish View Post
Repost of a question asked never answered a few pages back..

Tell me please uf_josse......
What guncam film did you use to set up your mod to validate your changes of a .50 vs. the Ki-61-I?
Which version of the Ki-61-I was it, including serial number as the armor varied greatly throughout the series and only a specific s/n will give thicknesses and locations?
What was the energy the .50 cal. round was producing?
What was the hardness of the armor and its chemical composition as well as associated manufacturing processes to determine hardness and how brittle the armor was.
At what deflection angle and through what outer components did the round pass first?
What actual TAIU or other test reports did you use to confirm your findings?
etc.?

Naturally I'm sure you're doing the same with each and every aircraft, type of round, type of MG, considering each and every deflection, range, energy state, pass through, round deformation and so on....

K2
Thats pretty much my point. While he has the ability to make small changes and thats great, there needs to be more than one person and documented research to back up the changes. In the end, a designated and trusted group for quality control to guarantee consistency and as much historical accuracy as available given what we have in the game. Not just that, a way to ensure that everyone is using the same thing and not a mixture of different things representing 73 persons view of what they think is correct.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:12 PM
Approved Member

DejaVu, Billfish.

He ignored your questions a few pages back and I really hope he continues to do so.

Do you actually think he, or Oleg or anyone on this planet actually checks damage parameters for individual serial numbers of a plane type when making weapons?

Are you suggesting that whoever does weapons lethality should model it for each individual aircraft?

Let's see, about 300,000 planes were made by all parties in WWII, do you want a seperate damage model done for each?
Old 01-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Approved Member

The most funny, is that i allready answered

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...&postcount=298

Just had to read
Old 01-02-2008, 10:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
The most funny, is that i allready answered

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...&postcount=298

Just had to read
How do you modify belts to include certain ammo? Are they already in the game and you are just adding them or do you have to actually model parameters to make the ammo? Just interested to know.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Approved Member

they are many types of amo for the 50 in the game.. (AP, API, HE and so on)

I just select the values of API and paste them on other bullets so, all bullets have same properties IE those of the API the most simple modification...

For other, like breda, you have 3 differents muns possible.... change parameters like power, radius, speed if needed, caliber, tracer.... to obtain certain kinds of ammo...(testing tomorrow with APi/APIT/HEIT like seen in docs by italian peoples)....

Last edited by uf_josse; 01-02-2008 at 10:07 PM.
Closed Thread