Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 05-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashCo View Post
Hmm, I've never liked a scoring system that takes into account how many days it took to finish the game. I like to take my time, explore everything, fight everything, not rush through the game so I can get a higher score. I didn't like it in HOMM and I don't like it here.

To get a high score you must explore and fight everything. I barely reached the 30 level mark in my impossible game after fighting the final boss, and I had level 3 learning skill and that item that grants 10% more. Fought everything i could find except in the demon world. So "rushing through the game", as you describe it contains everything you said you want to do.

And on that note i just finished my first impossible game (3-rd one overall) and here's the score: 1607

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by john_crapper; 05-02-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 06-23-2021, 04:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loreangelicus View Post
Reloaded my last save from my previous run, you are correct, a unit does block the bridge preventing further adventuring after this point.

It is still possible, but more careful time management is needed. Non-quest enemies could also be skipped since I ended with 1,056,007 experience which is a good buffer away from the required 875,000(?) to achieve level 30. Skipping enemies goes against my completist nature though...

I'm just actually curious if it is possible since 5 days/102 quests gives a score of 1,747 which is higher than 6 days/103 quest score of 1,742. If any of our Russian friends could post a screenshot of such a run my curiosity would be satisfied and I won't even think of doing such a feat.
Just in case anyone looks back at this thread after >10 years:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2524766776
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2524766722

It's hard to guess from the "Most effective troops" stats, but the big stroke of luck in this run was access to 2 Shamans after the Dragon's Tooth Tavern quest extremely early in the game.