Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Approved Member

Default Post your high scores here!

*Mods, I'm not sure which folder this should go in.*

I've completed two games on Hard now, as a Paladin and as a Mage. Yes, that's well over 120 hours of playing in about three weeks. Anyway, I'm wondering whether my scores are good, and who can beat them.

Game 1:

Paladin
Level 29
49 days
97 quests completed, 2 failed, 1 unfinished
23,000 leadership
20 Attack, 22 Defense, 16 intellect
Score 890

Game 2:

Mage
Level 29
33 days
101 quests completed, no failures
19,000 leadership
14 Attack, 21 Defense, 31 Intellect
Score 1083

Basically, the main difference between game 1 and game 2 was the time, 49 days compared to 33. I discovered that the time is used in calculating the score, and that most of the time is taken up with going from one continent to another. So I stopped going back to Freedom Islands etc once I had finished. I just used whatever troops were locally available.

So, what's your best score? I'm sure those Russian guys like Shd can do better than this.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:35 PM
Approved Member

WTF, i'm at day 6* but still....
Old 10-17-2008, 06:24 AM
Registered Member

one thing i dont get...

i mean u have cheats and mods out there for the game, im just worried ppl will use them to their advantage to make a higher score... :S
Old 10-17-2008, 02:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaultar View Post
one thing i dont get...

i mean u have cheats and mods out there for the game, im just worried ppl will use them to their advantage to make a higher score... :S
Is there a reward for the highest score? Is this a contest? No, this is merely for "epeen." If people are cheating just to get a high score so they can post it on some forum, then I feel sorry for them. So why would you be worried over something so ridiculous?

Back on topic :
Paladin, Diff: Hard, Score: 680
Days: 78. I traveled back and forth a lot to get my specific army, wasted a lot of days . Wished game ending money amount added to score because I had close to 3 million.
________
herbalaire reviews

Last edited by Enarr; 01-20-2011 at 02:21 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Approved Member

just completed it for the first time on normal..

Warrior
Level 30
40 days
100 quests complete
24,758 leadership
23 Attack, 32 Defense, 13 intellect, Rage 129, Mana 93
Total damage by troops 75%, by rage 24%, magic 1%
Score 792
Old 11-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Approved Member

Extra condition in both games: "Stick to one wife"

My first try on Hard(724):

I wasted alot of time in the end (without noticing) by flying around and keeping my army restocked from the capitals.

My second try on Impossible(1454):

I didnt finish the demon world with closing the portal, since it would have taken another Game Day to fly over. And after 2 Play throughs after each other i got tired of the game so i just wanted to finish it

(No cheating involved, if anyone is interested in the savegames i can attach em here)
Old 11-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Approved Member

My high:
mage on hard 29 days 1126
warrior on hard 37 days 1034
mage on medium 53 days 690
playing my fourth (and last game) paladin on hard. All of the above were level 29 (not sure how you get to 30 - maybe paladin xp bonus).
Old 11-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Approved Member

MajorS, over 1400 is very impressive. My third game (Impossible Mage) was a score of 1274, and it took 36 days. How on earth can you finish the game in 24 days on Impossible? I got it down to 29 on Hard but I don't see how I could be any quicker than that.

Also, I see you used Sprites and Lake Fairies extensively in that second game. Presumably you would agree with me that Sprites/Lake Fairies/Dryads with Anga's Ring equipped is the strongest combo in the game?

EDIT: and I just noticed you used troops 91% for kills and only 3& spellbook. WTF? You obviously didn't use offensive spells at all throughout the game. You might have only used buffs/debuffs right? Can you explain how your strategy worked for this game, because it clearly worked extremely well. I thought I was doing well with 1274 score in 36 days on Impossible, but you've done even better. And the main difference appears to be that I used spellbook for 50% of kills (i.e. I pursued an offensive Chaos strategy) and you did something quite differently.

Someone pointed out recently that you could store the small number of Sprites/Lake Fairies you get at level 1 until you have Sacrifice, and then clone them indefinitely as soon as you have Anga's Ring. I have a feeling that this would be a devastating strategy. Is this what you did?

Last edited by Zhuangzi; 11-01-2008 at 10:52 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Approved Member

If I had to guess - he used a lot of phantom. I found it very effective with a stack of lake flies and similar.... Oddly neither of my mages found it until the very end while my warrior found it near the start...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
MajorS, over 1400 is very impressive. My third game (Impossible Mage) was a score of 1274, and it took 36 days. How on earth can you finish the game in 24 days on Impossible? I got it down to 29 on Hard but I don't see how I could be any quicker than that.

Also, I see you used Sprites and Lake Fairies extensively in that second game. Presumably you would agree with me that Sprites/Lake Fairies/Dryads with Anga's Ring equipped is the strongest combo in the game?

EDIT: and I just noticed you used troops 91% for kills and only 3& spellbook. WTF? You obviously didn't use offensive spells at all throughout the game. You might have only used buffs/debuffs right? Can you explain how your strategy worked for this game, because it clearly worked extremely well. I thought I was doing well with 1274 score in 36 days on Impossible, but you've done even better. And the main difference appears to be that I used spellbook for 50% of kills (i.e. I pursued an offensive Chaos strategy) and you did something quite differently.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:55 PM
Approved Member

Jake, I used Phantom a lot in my first (Paladin) game but less in my second and third games. But I will be interested to hear how he did it. 24 days - I didn't realise that was even possible. There is a certain amount of sea/air travel that is necessary, right?