Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 09-18-2010, 06:31 PM
Registered Member

Default King's Bounty: The Legend. Epic Sausages?

So.
Just a few days ago I noticed a neat looking game on Steam. That game appeared to be an expansion for King's Bounty: Armored Princess.. I looked through the screens and videos, read a couple of reviews and decided to buy it (considering that by buying expansion, you'd get The Legend for free) thinking that if I didn't like the game, I'd only be losing $19.00 for essentially two games.. anyway.

How, in the world have I not heard of this game??? Thanks to doing my papers and studying earlier this week, I had Friday off... and after owning the game for two days, I've already have 20 hours played and I just now finished the first island.

That is all.

I just wanted to say that this game is epic-sausage in so many ways, and to everyone considering getting it, DO ET.

P.S. If The Legend is so Epic... how is Armored Princess??
Old 09-18-2010, 09:08 PM
Registered Member

Im still playing The Legend (last quarter) but ive read that is AP is underwhelming.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:37 PM
Approved Member

The Legend is the first game of the series. Armored Princess is an expansion of The Legends but doesn't need it for installation and the gameplay is by far better. The units, mechanics and other elements make it better than the first but The Legend has better story and jokes and a more interesting world. Still recommend AP or Crossworld (the third game which is and "update" of AP) if you have never played any of the previous games)

King's Bounty for the LOLZ!!
Old 02-21-2011, 01:59 AM
Approved Member

Armored princess is better in every way, better skill trees, bonuses from medals, detailed statistics of battles, wargear, new spells, pet dragon, bosses....

But I hate it anyway because your character is a half naked slut instead of a handsome prince like in The Legend.
I really really hate my avatar not being male.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:02 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hento View Post
Armored princess is better in every way, better skill trees, bonuses from medals, detailed statistics of battles, wargear, new spells, pet dragon, bosses....

But I hate it anyway because your character is a half naked slut instead of a handsome prince like in The Legend.
I really really hate my avatar not being male.
Speak for yourself. I like half naked sluts, and, if you don't like that, don't pick the mage class.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientSion View Post
Im still playing The Legend (last quarter) but ive read that is AP is underwhelming.
Armored Princess is better over all. There are some things they did in it that I didn't like but overall it is a more polished game that has more to offer than The Legend.

They are both 100% awesome.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:36 AM
Approved Member

Why do some people care so much about what gender their avatar is? Do you skip a movie if the lead is a female?

The gameplay is what matters people!
Old 05-25-2013, 12:46 PM
Approved Member

Did you get Crossworlds, too? Orcs on the March is probably as refined as you'll ever get in this series. Do NOT get Warriors of the North, though. The game has been buggy for half a year now. It's also REALLY monotonous.

Last edited by Nevar; 05-25-2013 at 12:55 PM.