Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Registered Member

Default KB The Legend questions

Heya boyz & girls (if there's any ^^)
I've been playing the game for a while now and my question at the moment is the following:
Can I store my army somewhere (like in Heroes) 'cuz when I walk into Ellinia I lose a part of my army. Do I have to make a whole new one just from Elf creatures to prevent the loss? At the moment my army is worth more than a million (I think) and I don't want to destroy it just like that..
On the screen below is my character (playing without any cheats, cuz a classmate of mine said that I'll be needing cheats which sux..)

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3654/kbthelegend.jpg

Hope you can understand what am I asking
Good luck 'n' have fun.
Old 04-28-2012, 04:02 PM
Approved Member

You shouldn't lose any of your army just for travelling to Ellinia. However, there are black clouds that you can move into. When you do, if you haven't acquired the Evlin (it's a quest you receive in Ellinia), the black clouds will kill a percentage of your troops. Once you have the evlin, it eats the clouds and you don't lose any troops.

Hope this helps.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

oh..I've been touching 'em wherever I see 'em and wondered what effects do they have..I see now ;D ty
Old 04-28-2012, 07:00 PM
Approved Member

It`s as SirWhiskers said. When you get to Elinia check first location you visit , there is druid shop who will give you quest to feed his pet egnum and in you`re inventory will be little creature egnum from then on. Go to valley of 1000 rivers and pass over all little black clouds you can find, egnum will eat them and when you right click on him in hero screen sohul tell you how full is he. Best to wait untill he gets `piged out` , and then return him to druid shop where you found him. You should get 8 runes for this (8might for warrior, 8mind paladin class and 8magic runes for mage hero). Have fun

EDIT : And why didnt you take other 2 rage spirits ??? In hero screen you posted on start of tread click on pictures of rage spirits and they will tell you what to do for their service. Talk with them and get their allegiance for Zerock you need to fight 1 fairly easy battle, and for Sleem you need to have around 20 royal snakes (or some other poisonous unit snakes, poison spider) to give to him to eat, after doing those you`ll get 2 more rage spirits both with great skills, that you lvlup by using them in battle.

Last edited by Fatt_Shade; 04-28-2012 at 08:19 PM.