Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:33 PM
Registered Member

Default Ancient Vampires

Hi,

Could anyone tell me where or how to recruit ancient vampires and necromancers?

thank you

regards
Old 09-05-2011, 09:56 PM
Approved Member

Units and items are randomly spread around shops every time you start a new game. You might want to check the scanner to see where you can find them in your game.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:59 PM
Approved Member

All armies are randomized in their placement, as others have said.

But as a general rule, I have found Vampires at the Necromancer's house in Ardan's Peaks. And Ancient Vampires (with Necromancers and Bone Dragons) on the third floating island in Demonis right before you head to Castle Nexy; where Isshara usually is for you to get her quest.

I seldom find any of the highest Undead in the Dead Lands (through the Book of Death from the elf-lands), with the exception of Black Knights after beating Karador. However, since Black Knights here do not have the Splinter of Darkness (from KB:AP) to give them unlimited retaliation, I find them not worth taking.