Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 12-14-2010, 05:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Is kiting simply going around monsters that are blocking your way (leading them up the garden path, so to speak) or is it specifically just getting map guardians to move so you can take the map?
Generally kiting= map kiting.

Non map kiting is a pretty normal part of the game, just like Zechnophobe said above.

Most people that doesn't do map kiting usually aim for the fastest run, days affect final score.

If you ask whether map kiting is illegal or not, it is relative (up to individual perception). I personally aim for the fastest run, so i don't do map kiting.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Approved Member

Well I just finished my no-loss mage impossible game; sadly i'm still only finding 92 quests so somewhere there is one quest I've not seen. I'd post it but the game time was not impressive. The only real pia fight was for the stone in Reha. The only kitting was grabbing the amulet early for the first stone and leadership boost early.

pops were rather awful this game so I mostly used royal thorns which turned out to work well. The mage tower was a bit of a pia because the only level 4+ troup that was available was black unicorn (not sure if the troops there are random). My strategy was to use fear on priest/inquistor so I only had two stacks (paladin and unicorns) for fighting but it turned out ok.