Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 05-29-2014, 05:57 PM
Approved Member

Spirit of Fight is the human racial bonus added in Red Sands. Gives you a chance to have a second move.
Old 05-29-2014, 06:20 PM
Approved Member

Ok, ty Kiras, didnt know that.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:14 PM
Approved Member

Hi Ecania,

I always play on normal difficulty and so chose easy here. Playing from Debir to Scarlet Island felt much the same as in vanilla game on normal. The game balance has been right so far, (on Debir I can get enough leadership to tackle Scarlet) but perhaps I've made playing a bit too easy to me, since I have acquired 2350 leadership from Glory skill and items. I have played a normal Paladin game to level 5 to and shall continue to see if I would like it better.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:25 PM
Approved Member

Sounds great Erki, if you find it to easy after a bit , just pop up to normal and try it.

After next update you can surely do that , as I am adding a huge Cave wich will help level up if you get stuck with to hard enemies.

EA

Last edited by ecania; 05-29-2014 at 09:06 PM.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:47 PM
Approved Member

I've started hopping all over, not sticking to the sequence anymore. A lot of the later fights have been scaled way up over what I'm used to, but that's a good thing, since I'm also more powerful. Level 46 and all skills maxed - incidentally, I have ~100 mind and ~250 magic runes spare. Might runes were the limiting factor, as always for mages. Earlier on, I was religious about always digging up chests on the battlefield. Once it was obvious I was going to max out skills, I focused on leveling the dragon instead.

I have 69 int and a 7590-13115 damage black hole. Biggest threat right now is undead, since I can't use magic shackles on them. Given the upscaling of the enemy armies, I'm really glad I'm playing a mage. 2x spells a round is just so useful for controlling any fight.

The bosses have been jokes. I just killed the frog in one round, despite the armies on his island being rated up to lethal. The spider took me two rounds.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:56 PM
Approved Member

Ok nice going Kiras.

Bosses I can rasise hitpoints on, can go throught them later on.
The new Cave is more or less done with textures, so gonna put out armies soon.

Experimenting with adding some quests, starting add them in the new Cave.

Enemies are scaled up jeah, so thats why i need to know if they are okey in higher levels, I also need to know if medals work on level 5+, dont edit those since some writes in more then 1 file.

EA
Old 05-29-2014, 10:29 PM
Approved Member

Medalwise, I'm at grand strategy 4, headhunter3, dragonslayer 4 (I think - the name of it is bugged and says Dragonslayer IVI), treasure hunter 3, illeteracy exterminator 4, battle alchemy 4, trapper 4, guardian angel 4 (I edited the number needed for this - I find it annoying and tedious to have my spell usage dictated by this medal for several islands), blind rage 3 (not sure if 4 will even be possible), fire mage 4.
I have not made before and after notes to see if I'm getting the stat bonuses properly from those.

On Nameless Island, Vlad Vegeto is bugged. His army is 1 vampire, 8 thorn warriors, and 1 monstera. Pretty pathetic army.
Old 05-29-2014, 11:22 PM
Approved Member

Ok, I found the bug on nameless, restless zombie should be bugged in the same way then.

Fixed those 2
You can spam Guardian angel medal with archmages, and that goes pretty fast, so u dont need spells if u have archmages, can get many updates / battle.

EA

Last edited by ecania; 05-29-2014 at 11:29 PM.
Old 05-30-2014, 06:47 AM
Approved Member

Okay, I just got rank 6 of Dragon Slayer. The previous one did not list the requirements to rank up. Also has a display glitch in its title, it says Dragon Slayer IVII
Old 05-30-2014, 04:55 PM
Approved Member

In the Tekron Grand Canal, I crash whenever I try to enter the dungeon to the left side in this screen shot. Once I just crashed to desktop, no message. The second time I got a stack call function error and KB locked up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KB Tekron Call Stack Function Crash.JPG (361.3 KB, 15 views)