Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Mods

Mods Mods for RNR

Old 09-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibble View Post
hey, nicu, the java update can be simplky done by

going to java folder.

then go into jre6

copy bin an lib

paste the in the jvm folder in the game
my way IS SAFE. You still have the original JVM Folder
Old 09-19-2010, 02:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicu_n21 View Post
Those who have problems with pedestrians, they have because their computers, no because of the game or the modification. If their computers not give them permission to play the game at the maximum details, then, I advise they not to make this change.
I have one question in regards to "Maximum Details". Does the "Traffic Setting" have to be high to get this mod to work. If so then that would be the sole reason I would not use it. This is because the traffic moves too slow to set it on high, and basically makes the game creep along at 50-MPH. I like low to medium for more maneuverability.

This is also why a lot of people don't see vehicle activity in Truck Stops, Parking Lots & Gas Stations. You have to set the Traffic all the way to achieve this, and most people are un-willing to do this because the AI traffic stinks.
Old 09-19-2010, 03:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
I have one question in regards to "Maximum Details". Does the "Traffic Setting" have to be high to get this mod to work. If so then that would be the sole reason I would not use it. This is because the traffic moves too slow to set it on high, and basically makes the game creep along at 50-MPH. I like low to medium for more maneuverability.

This is also why a lot of people don't see vehicle activity in Truck Stops, Parking Lots & Gas Stations. You have to set the Traffic all the way to achieve this, and most people are un-willing to do this because the AI traffic stinks.
Pedestrians work 4 me even without traffic, but in LA the situation is very bad. The game lag as hell and freezes after some minutes. I can run the normal game with max traffic in LA at 35 fps or more! This mod needs more work, this is just a "beta version".
Old 09-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
my way IS SAFE. You still have the original JVM Folder
though i do recommend you make a backup of the jvm folder. you still get the same result
Old 09-19-2010, 07:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamanorbu View Post
Pedestrians work 4 me even without traffic, but in LA the situation is very bad. The game lag as hell and freezes after some minutes. I can run the normal game with max traffic in LA at 35 fps or more! This mod needs more work, this is just a "beta version".

Yeah it's pretty bad in LA for me too. Crashed in warehouse 3 out of 3 times :] But I think it's not nicu's fault, it's just that pedestrians are bugy.

I like that game punishes so bad for hiting a pedestrian, it's realistic (It seems that pedestrian's damage is somehow calculated) and it stop's you from going over the city and not obeing city limit. Just too bad that they are glitchy and sometimes teleports in front of the truck or into the truck.
If developers will fix pedestrians, would be cool to have some times some drunk ped wandering out in the street at night :]
Old 09-20-2010, 01:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

you dont have to set Traffic at maximum.
if your computer allow you to set the traffic details at maximum, then the pedestrian modification work for you.
the pedestrians will lower fps
Old 09-20-2010, 02:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
you dont have to set Traffic at maximum.
if your computer allow you to set the traffic details at maximum, then the pedestrian modification work for you.
the pedestrians will lower fps

thanks, now the peds work for me. i used to run the game at 50fps, now a run at 40 fps. glad i have a 2.7/2.8ghz processor. both dual core
Old 09-20-2010, 08:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibble View Post
thanks, now the peds work for me. i used to run the game at 50fps, now a run at 40 fps. glad i have a 2.7/2.8ghz processor. both dual core
You either have a 2.7, or a 2.8 GHz, not both (unless over-clocking). The cores do not change, or accelerate your speed. It processes the data into cores at the same amount of speed your CPU is.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:01 PM
Approved Member

Well storyline realy don't work for me with this script
Old 09-21-2010, 02:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
You either have a 2.7, or a 2.8 GHz, not both (unless over-clocking). The cores do not change, or accelerate your speed. It processes the data into cores at the same amount of speed your CPU is.
yeah what i meant by 2.8/2.7 ghz processor, i meanmt i didnt know what i had. i either have a 2.8... wait lemee check......

ahh, looks like a have a 2.8