Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:17 AM
Approved Member

The fight was finished so I left one shooter standing and started ressurecting, sacrificing and digging. One chest was next to a Holy Cross that gave bless and heal during the fight. My Bone Dragon went to pick up the chest and was zapped by the cross. Damn!
Old 01-29-2010, 02:42 PM
Approved Member

Moral of the story: if you have a pet Bone Dragon, don't put one of those electric bug zapper things on your back porch.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hento View Post
Pirates and Sea Dogs are the most annoying units in the game, they evade waaay too often, just when you are about to deliver a perfect kill combo they fu*k everything up.
Absolutely. A "funny" mistake I made in the starting games was taking both of those in my army, assuming that they will evade just as often and act as damage dealers that will support my Paladin tank. Well, suffice it to say that the AI's Pirates, Sea Dogs, Swordsmen, Dryads and Demonesses evade much more often than my own. It was like the AI troops evaded like 40% of the time (just a little less than 50% of the time, because of the new restrictions), while my own were evading 20% of the time, as stated in the passive ability.

Time to make a petition to the game master for unfair rules
Old 01-29-2010, 09:29 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, the RNG is always favoring other people .
Old 02-07-2010, 02:16 AM
Approved Member

Hello everyone, just found these forums.

Funny mistakes:

I finally found royal griffins to hire. Hooray! I always thought their summon skill was nifty, but I'd only seen it used by the enemy.

I'd placed a trap on the battlefield to intercept an incoming group of unruly robbers. Proudly I used the 'summon heavenly guard' skill to augment my front line bracing for the attack.

The heavens parted, and a joyous, magnificent detachment of angelic griffins descended from the sky, ready to turn the tide of battle in my favor!

...and landed directly on the trap I'd placed, and immediately died.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:52 AM
Approved Member

Realizing that i forgot to ress, my single dead inquisitor, before I ended the battle, destroying the no-loss game. How did I not see they were damaged?

And after a F8-click, I'm 3 fights behind because I forget to quicksave
Old 02-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Approved Member

3 Tries in a row fighting Fangol (Lizard that guards the Dwarven King). Each time flakily putting one of my stacks next to his 60 or so Chosha's, and having said Chosha's maul it with their basic attack... causing me to reload since I'm going for no losses. Three times in a row I did this! Each time forgetting that they would attack instead of summoning Gobots on turn two (Since they summoned turn 1).

Just amazing. This is the type of idiocy that happens when you play and listen to podcasts at the same time.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Approved Member

My first time playing I thought if I upgrade Neatness to lvl.3 I'd get heaps of skill runes from destroying junk items. So I aimed for upping Neatness to lvl.3 as highest priority. Man what a waste! Now I know how it really works.

Not quite mistakes but curious:

After struggling against Uldara for a couple reloads trying to get a no-loss on hard/invincible I finally found a good strat and was just about to end it with no loss, only to have Windows suddenly shut the machine down to do a scheduled update. Didn't know it was set to do that.

Also I was surprised to see an Arch-Mage miss a crit shot with 96% chance.

Last edited by WhYdOyOuThInKtHaThApPeNeD; 02-16-2010 at 04:17 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:16 PM
Approved Member

Oh I know the ultimate dumb mistake:

You make it through all game only to lose because you told the big turtle you wanted Demenion to be king.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:50 AM
Approved Member

Going into battle with too many troops in a single stack causing instant defeat. (Flaming Eye is one round only)