Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Approved Member

Think that sums it up nicely wookie!
Scrolled down thinking ohhh f...
Then pissed myself laughing!!!

And as for my opinion... I think that was clear in my public requests to both the community publicly as well as the mods to deceist from posting and lock the threads. I now hereby declare my retreat from this thread and in the words of the great python
Run away....run away!!!

Last edited by Gilly; 04-06-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:59 PM
Approved Member

Add me to the list of people whom Branko has spammed. I mean seriously wtf? In all my years of forum-ing I've never actually seen a real person get so wacked out with spamming forum members with thread quotes. That's a whole new one on me.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:20 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwookie View Post
Joe why did you post this? Bang out of order mate.
Forum just about back to normal and now this
Why ? See lex and pope and others.

If you Mess with the bull yha get the horn
Old 04-07-2010, 12:53 AM
Approved Member

Guess you guys hit a nerve with her/him/them/it

This whole thing was buried after the last thread was locked, and now its all kicking off again. Who is to blame? Im not sure but what i do know is that Branko is bang out of order for these stupid irrelevant pointless PM's!

No need for it.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Approved Member

And once more the forum decends and lowers itself in vile mud-slinging of the lowest order. For f sake people grow up, get over it and stop filling the pages of this IL2 forum with back stabbing, snidey comments. I have a 5 year old who behaves better.
Sorry people but I've had enough. I come on here to discuss the game, not to make cheap shots at the expense of other people. Until people stop using this as a soap box to gain points over one another I'm not going to bother wasting my time with it. How great it must be to be a new player to come here and see this. What a great reflection on what was a really great community.
To my mates who I've met through here you'll either already have my email or I'll communicate through alternative sites.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:46 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by branko57 View Post
thank you WOOKIE,

Yes i have quit, but after the kind mail i have received from the forum moderator im back again and non of these induvidials who continue with stupid comments will push me out
Nobody is trying to push you out.

Can we just get on with ignoring the people we don't like and stop with the 'how many friends have you got?' routine... I've had enough of that via PM ta.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Approved Member

interesting....
But i'm with winny here can't we alll just get over it already. This regurgitation of old post and insults is boring....yawn
Old 04-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by branko57 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic Pope
I

AMAZED she wasn't banned................
NO IM NOT

trk29

Hello Branko57. Thank your for sharing your posts with me I believe that your posts are valid and see that.

Do you play on Xbox or PS3?
If you are on PS3 add me my psn is TRK29 I will gladly play with you if you want some more people to play with.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Quote:

None of your friends have defended you......
OH REALLY

03-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Gilly Senior Member

And as for Branko, for your info she is a lady which admittedly you didn't know but would suggest you start to treat her as one accordingly.

04-01-2010, 08:48 AM
dkwookie Senior Member

I have played with Branko on BoP for a long time and she has been a great player. Look back at older threads and you will see branko has been great member of the forum. She is a fair player online, doesn't cheat and I enjoy covering her in team battles.Time to knock this one on the head I think.

Branko I will be online tonight if you fancy some matches in arcade
__________________________________________________ _______________

Quote:

YOU are attacking friends of your friends.......
OH REALLY

Mr. ROBOPOPE,

HERE SOME UNBEATEABLE FACTS HOW MUCH BELOWED & RESPECTED PERSON YOU THINK YOU ARE..... KEEP DREAMING

About Me
About Robotic Pope

Statistics

Friends......... OOPS, Robotic Pope has not made any friends yet

WHO IS FOOLING WHO HERE

OVER & OUT
I'm sorry guys I really want this to be over, but we cannot let Branko think it is ok to post like this. YOU MAY NOT SPAM PEOPLES PRIVATE MESSAGES.

Also Branko why do you keep referring to the number of friends on this forum? I do not use the friend system on this forum, I have nothing to gain by doing so. I know who my friends are and they know me, we don't need a boasting list to see who has the most friends. You can search my name on the forum and you will find all the info on what my friends think of me.

Also your friends cannot defend how you acted on this forum. Your examples are of your friends talking about your actions while playing BoP on PS3, that is none of my concern and does not have anything to do with what angered me. You have acted despicably on this forum and deserve to be banned. You are now using people words out of context and using them for you own uses. There is no way trk29 would send you a polite message basicly saying you have a valid reason to call people out and insult them with bad language.

PS. Branko your use of quotes is terrible. I took me 10 minutes to fix who said what so my post made sense. Please learn to use codes properly for when you join a different forum.

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope

Last edited by Robotic Pope; 04-07-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Approved Member

And so it came to pass, that the forum in the knigdom of BoP was once again littered with the incomprehensible typing of the Dark one.. And the confused bodies of her prey..

And tho one man stood in a shiny beacon of light, shining and saying "thou hast had enuff of your shit" staring into the face of certain spamming...The Dark Mistress(TM) still defied logic, inspite of the fact that she was wrong..

And many came to look and to say "**** this I'm off to a different forum" and "Is she still at it!? and then to turn away in despair.

And so, the once mighty Forum in the Kingdom of BoP, was cruelly robbed of it's few remaining personalities and was forever more only to be used only for the odd 'How do I do the Hornets Nest?' and 'What are combat flaps?' type questions.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winny View Post
And so it came to pass, that the forum in the knigdom of BoP was once again littered with the incomprehensible typing of the Dark one.. And the confused bodies of her prey..

And tho one man stood in a shiny beacon of light, shining and saying "thou hast had enuff of your shit" staring into the face of certain spamming...The Dark Mistress(TM) still defied logic, inspite of the fact that she was wrong..

And many came to look and to say "**** this I'm off to a different forum" and "Is she still at it!? and then to turn away in despair.

And so, the once mighty Forum in the Kingdom of BoP, was cruelly robbed of it's few remaining personalities and was forever more only to be used only for the odd 'How do I do the Hornets Nest?' and 'What are combat flaps?' type questions.

Winny you should be writing Tolkien style books

This whole thing should be reolved in the game....at dawn...with B17s at 500 yards
Closed Thread