Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
2. Will you reenable cockpit shake that existed in the earlier versions? :
Quote:
We actually removed it because the fans requested it.
This effect was overdone in early versions so guess is why the players get annoyed.

But the completely remove of cockpit shake is a waste :

- this cockpit shake can be a useful effect for stall entry's, standard and dynamic.

- Also on high structural stress in turnings, can be a perfect combination with the wind sound and structural stress sound.

Of course if its not overdone.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:57 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for the update. BS

Quistion numbe 19 saved my Christmas.

Marry Christmas to all of you and happy hollyday.

~S~
Old 12-23-2011, 11:26 AM
Approved Member

Thanks B6, Ilya.

Really think that you should implement coop GUI, most forum members have requested it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:49 AM
Approved Member

So no flyable Defiant, Sunderland, Anson, Gladiator, Walrus, Beaufighter or Wellington then.

Or He115, CR142, Condor, Do17, Do215, Bf108.

That's disappointing news.

It's good to know that so much work is going into the FMs for the existing a/c though.

Thanks for the update B6.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Dutch View Post
So no flyable Defiant, Sunderland, Anson, Gladiator, Walrus, Beaufighter or Wellington then.

It's good to know that so much work is going into the FMs for the existing a/c though.

Yeah, this game is screaming for new content (planes mainly). I don't get why they can't churn out some DLC planes, I'd gladly pay for a Cr.42 or a Walrus, they'd get some cash flowing in from it too.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Dutch View Post

I have to agree with this. Well the Defiant, Beaufighter and Do17 in particular.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 159th_Jester View Post
I have to agree with this. Well the Defiant, Beaufighter and Do17 in particular.
Yeah, it makes me wonder why the Anson and Walrus were included from the outset.

The Anson was a trainer for bomber pilots as well as a general hack, the Walrus similar for seaplanes (as well as being an air sea rescue plane later on in the war), which brings us to the Wellington and the Sunderland (yes I know we have the Blenheim).

Seems to me that many of the original intentions for the game have gone by the wayside over the years since the planeset was devised, particularly as there will be no more 'ground objects', presumably including ships and subs, for the Wellies and particularly Sunderlands to attack.

Or maybe my imagination is running away a bit.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:35 AM
Approved Member

To Question 17

We have definitely not the same mode as in the old IL2. It works now not nearly as it should be. The host can not start the mission, just as in the old IL2. Exactly, this mode would be very interesting is definitely better as the online gang bang we have now
Old 12-23-2011, 11:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG53Harti View Post
To Question 17

We have definitely not the same mode as in the old IL2. It works now not nearly as it should be. The host can not start the mission, just as in the old IL2. Exactly, this mode would be very interesting is definitely better as the online gang bang we have now
Agree!
Old 12-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Approved Member

Awesome, cheers B6. Have a great Christmas
Closed Thread