Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 04-08-2010, 08:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb87 View Post
What is youre system specs plolq that sounds like what I get too and this can be very frustrating
Not much free time these days to visit these forums anyways my systems spc e8400 c2d 4870x2 4gm ram vista x64 sp1 no crash,no sound problem,no graphic problem, but huge memory leaks ....anyways my borhters system is intel q9550 8800 gtx 4gm ram vista x64 sp1 same , no crash,no sound problems, huge memory leak and same performance hit after 1.5-2 hrs .... both of us run the game @ 1920x1200 it doent matter 640x480 or higher resolution same fps same performance same preformance degrading after several hours...and SAME LOADING times i tested my samvegame/profile on my brothers pc ..lol same load time no comment.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:28 PM
Approved Member

epic fail on the changelog.
those are fixes that should being mentioned way down a huge list of bugs.

still no shadow bug fix, still no interior/cabin fix...

thank you softlab for ruining it again.

oh and thanks for not adding traffic lights, what a joke!
Old 04-18-2010, 01:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr luder View Post
epic fail on the changelog.
those are fixes that should being mentioned way down a huge list of bugs.

still no shadow bug fix, still no interior/cabin fix...

thank you softlab for ruining it again.

oh and thanks for not adding traffic lights, what a joke!
Attention. This hotfix is not expected patch. I think that Nike-it AGAIN confused as usual. I read a lot of discussions and even the Russians are talking about, that's not the patch for which is expected because the patch is still in testing! If this is the expected patch, so looool. 4 months to create the patch sucks?: D

for Moderators 1C.
It's time to say what information the RNR will happen next! Addons, patches etc.
My community urges and rages. Nobody is going to buy the game in this state. They say it is a real mod harcore players?? (((Real physics, CONDUCT REAL TRAILER!! Behavior Terrible trailer, the real gear, etc))), access modifications, etc.?? Softlab is thinking about or not?? Frequently asked questions in our community. Calm the situation need them. Just say no and will not plan ever to be peace. Everyone will go away from the game. Thx for your answer. It's time to know it.

Last edited by pook; 04-18-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pook View Post
It's time to say what information the RNR will happen next! Addons, patches etc.
My community urges and rages. Nobody is going to buy the game in this state. They say it is a real mod harcore players?? (((Real physics, CONDUCT REAL TRAILER!! Behavior Terrible trailer, the real gear, etc))), access modifications, etc.?? Softlab is thinking about or not?? Frequently asked questions in our community. Calm the situation need them. Just say no and will not plan ever to be peace. Everyone will go away from the game. Thx for your answer. It's time to know it.
I'm not a moderator or in any way affiliated with 1C but I seem to recall reading in an interview with Igor Whatshisname that he said the game would not be made open for modding. I'm not 100% sure, though.

Anyway, even if they say they won't open the game up I'm sure there are lots of people out there who can crack the files so modders can change stuff.

And what is this "community" you keep speaking of? Some kind of forum that you run where all Polish RnR fans are or something?
Old 04-18-2010, 03:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Attention. This hotfix is not expected patch.
I don't think Mr. Luder was referring to the hotfix but to the actual changelog of the upcoming patch.

I agree with you about the hotfix not being the supposed patch. If it was, it would have been released for the Russian version as well.
Old 04-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Approved Member

Obsolum:
Yes. Exactly it is not 100% confirmation that such modification approach. Moreover, Softlab is very restricted company. Communicate and work them all takes a very long time. I'm afraid if they were interested to hear the fans, but that they would take another 10 years before anything happens. That's right I can wait for a completely different game from other manufacturers, because 10 years waiting patches + 7 years waiting for a game I do not have the strength.
Hacker disclosure modifications?? I do not believe too much. Kotr same not modified So I do not believe that it should be managed in the RNR.
I """Unfortunately, now moderator of""" this game at one Czech and Slovak site, basically I lost interest in this game of (now I hate her), but I still have an obligation to inform. grrr.
I do not want to mention this site. Now it is very rude to Softlab and 1C and very aggressive and started to cry 1C scurrilous abuse, it will save many of these things. Waiting for the game about as long as I can. No wonder their irritation. I do not know maybe a specific community. 95% turned away from games where I had to conclude G-Book. It was unbearable.
But watch as all the foreign sites Forum (truckpol, 3Dartpol, Polish, Russian websites .... etc.). Although it is not so clear, but even so I feel that more than 50% hate the game and waited a completely different game that promised years Softlab. About 20% still expect a miracle ... etc. and only a small percentage are satisfied. As nearly a revolution in truck simulators. Hmm. I do not know what game Softlab spoken for years. About a completely different game, or dream about what they felt the hangover head hurts ....:/

Novatekk:
Ok. Perhaps here misunderstood. I very badly struggling with the English language. This here like to say that in eng. version not contains the same patch on a waiting Russian colleagues.

Last edited by pook; 04-18-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Attention. This hotfix is not expected patch. I think that Nike-it AGAIN confused as usual. I read a lot of discussions and even the Russians are talking about, that's not the patch for which is expected because the patch is still in testing! If this is the expected patch, so looool. 4 months to create the patch sucks?: D
whatever it is, hot fix or not, it's not fixing problems that are mainly more important as clicking sounds of buttons.
as i read the interview with softlab, i could puke all over my keyboard.

what community they talkin about?! the community i know says at all "we need traffic lights", the community says "we need simulations", thats what the community is about, simulating truckin business and not racing or chasing by some gangstas, or f.... whores in the motel room.

why is this company so ignorant?! i mean, they took 10 years to do the game and never ever asked the community in any way what they want.
they completely fooled the people that should buy the game. even scs did better, they doing a brilliant job, they even respect the community cuz they know wich role the community plays at all.

it's a shame that softlab don't even say "yes, we did mistakes and there are bugs", no they acting like "uhh, 90% say 'what a great game'" but if i look around in different forums i just see one point "no way i will buy this game" and after that interview stating out there will be no traffic lights even more people say "nah, f... that, i gonna stay with scs!"

i'am really tired of softlab, not only that it takes 10 years to develop the game, no they are even to ignorant to cooperate with their customers and work a way to get the game polished.

"people like the competition of time races"... wait what? what forums do you read softlab?!
check the 1. deutsche trucksimsforum, check truckmodshop, check even truckpol. everyone says the same "we don't want racing, we want a simulation"...

but go ahead softlab, go ahead... i will not buy the eu release, i'am even sick of giving you a couple of euro for the russian version...
Old 04-18-2010, 07:18 PM
Approved Member

Yes. I agree. Me and most fans speak what he wants and wants hardcore truck simulation.
I also not understand where Softlab came out that people want to racing? Who wants it?? Almost nobody. Who wants the mission.? Ok fun fun, but as an extension! The simulator has to be first-Physics, functionality, created by real models, realistic gaming environment ... etc and when it is left up to the time of the mission. When is a good multi-game mission to do myself on my career. in the process. (When the multifunctionality)
Yes. I agree ....
But I disagree with SCS. I'm Czech. SCS is a Czech company, so I should be patriotic, but SCS is the same crap if not worse. SCS is a physics problem complete. Because it has a terrible game engine. SCS original game is terrible. It was just saving modifications. I can not play the game at all SCS. I throw at it. But everything could change if SCS produce quality multi-engine and the physics, then everything changes.!!! ...
It's just if I choose SCS or RNR?? I say neither want. But he said that if I choose to say RNR. Why? RNR has a basis. Better game engine for possible modifications in the RNR, etc. I see only one. Basis. There could be build. SCS for games is not good engine. There will not allow the game engine.

The problem is that there NO TRUCK simulation. That is the problem why people are dissatisfied. Therefore expected from the RNR-quality simulation.

This is not a problem racing cars simulators. There exist simulations LFS, RBR, iRacing .. etc. So I was not interested in arcade Dirt, Grid, a game from Codemasters, etc. There are other simulators, and you just. But it does not apply to Truck Simulator. This simulation is not one and you can choose to collect the waste left Softlab SCS and arcades.
Perhaps because so much expectation from the RNR. Disappointed. Only a dozen truck game If trucks were not in the game, so it makes no sense to even the RNR interest. By the RNR nobody cared ...:/

Last edited by pook; 04-18-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:16 PM
Approved Member

I agree Mr luder

we don't want racing, we want a simulation
Old 04-19-2010, 08:34 AM
Approved Member

Can't you just drive and deliver on your own pace wihout the need to race ?