Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 03-30-2011, 10:05 AM
Approved Member

Thus far nothing has changed since Sneaksies post (#39) back in Oct 2010 on this thread. So let’s not start this all over again. I’m just as eager as the rest of you. When I, or admin knows, then we’ll post it.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Roughly a year since the release. Any patch coming up? Or is there really no news at all. I mean, it has been one damn YEAR and still this...
I must say that I'm really disappointed now, too.

Before the game was released, the proud game developers released interviews, pictures and videos, the web page was updated with development updates... but now? Nothing!

It's not necessary, that the patch or add-on is being released before it's completed. It's good, that they take their time. But I would like to see some information that directly come from the developers so that I know, that there's something going on.

@ USA Trucker:
Sorry, that I had to post again, what was said a hundred times before. But I thought it couldn't be wrong to underline, that there's still interest, but disappointment about the way of (not) releasing information.

So let's stop the discussion before it begins again and wait for something new.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Approved Member

Yes, I agree. The lack of updated info, and expected date of release from the usually informative Rig ‘n’ Roll site is very poor indeed. I haven’t seen anything new since the game was released this time last year. They should give us some sort of tidbit as to what they’re working on. I’m not asking them to hurry an unfinished product, but some news is deserving of us that paid, play, and really enjoy the game. This is not very supportive of the international community. How can they release an add-on, and patch for the Russian community, and completely ignore us is baffling to me, and I’m sure others.

I don’t mind people listing their complaints in this manner. I only object to the old question of WHEN. This is a question that I feel won’t be answered, and I don’t blame Nike-it, or Sneaksie, as they too have no control over this, along with myself. We can only report what we’re told, and thus far nothing newsworthy has come up. I would expect Donnerwetter (one of RNR’s game developers) to shed some light here, but he’s been quiet since May 11, 2010, and the last time he logged on was January 17, 2011. So I know he’s been at least reading our postings.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 04-02-2011 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:34 AM
Registered Member

agreed,
would be nice to just see a post from them showing that they have not forgotten us seeing this is their forum anyhow.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:40 AM
Registered Member

Rig'n 'Roll been forgotten and buried us, when I visited their website just so removed from the last news, the home page is blank. I'm really disappointed in their treatment of us. But then when you say in Finland, the Russians are Russians, although fried in butter. sorry that my last sentence, but .... and sorry for my poor English, I used the google translator. So that page ---> http://rignroll.com/
Old 04-19-2011, 10:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesku_K View Post
Rig'n 'Roll been forgotten and buried us, when I visited their website just so removed from the last news, the home page is blank. I'm really disappointed in their treatment of us. But then when you say in Finland, the Russians are Russians, although fried in butter. sorry that my last sentence, but .... and sorry for my poor English, I used the google translator. So that page ---> http://rignroll.com/
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

The Rig ‘n’ Roll page is blank because the last bit of news was written in April 2010. Most sites are automatically adjusted to put news that are a year old into the archives. So, if you click on the archives button you will see all the old news. As to the rest of your post... I’m sure your disappointment is felt by us all, but let’s not insult the Russian people. 1C should not cast a dark shadow for all the Russian people. I’m sure many of them who like the English version are disappointed too.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

The Rig ‘n’ Roll page is blank because the last bit of news was written in April 2010. Most sites are automatically adjusted to put news that are a year old into the archives. So, if you click on the archives button you will see all the old news. As to the rest of your post... I’m sure your disappointment is felt by us all, but let’s not insult the Russian people. 1C should not cast a dark shadow for all the Russian people. I’m sure many of them who like the English version are disappointed too.
Hello. It is not intended to offend the entire Russian people, it already asked for forgiveness for the first posts I write. But viel few days ago it was the front page of the previous repair patch, which I also have käytössäni.Mutta annoying when Finland game cost about 33 € and just unfinished product. However, it found some good, the scenery is beautifully done, but then left. AI cars drive on and I pay the fine, flash is useless to use because the AI ​​does not give way to cars, AI cars fly in front of the bridges and drive the wrong lane, in so many bad and I was hoping for first patch will help, but .... .. and sorry for the innocent. but I feel that we have been forgotten and they do not want to make us free of the new patch. Excuse me now even if you who hurt.

and sorry for my bad english, I use google translator

and thank you, this is an interesting forum

Last edited by Vesku_K; 04-19-2011 at 02:34 PM.
Old 05-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Approved Member

Is all hope on a new patch or add-on false. I saw the russian gamers have partly the big race add-on now.
Too bad this had to go this way it would be nice if they solved the problem with that damn braking with the Cruise Control. Just some small fixes so the game would last longer
Old 09-05-2011, 07:28 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorn324 View Post
Is all hope on a new patch or add-on false. I saw the russian gamers have partly the big race add-on now.
Too bad this had to go this way it would be nice if they solved the problem with that damn braking with the Cruise Control. Just some small fixes so the game would last longer
Damn Im late... I bought the game but Im really pissed off with it...

For Christ Sakes, say that in the ENG Patch have changed the gear boxes, the time of cargos, the engine sound, the FOREVER ALONE in truck stops, the idiots AI traffic, a bit more realistic when you climb a hill, stop losing speed when u down a hill loaded... Im so pissed off that I really cant read all topic.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Approved Member

You have posted 9 times, and most are repetitive of the last one. This is considered “Trolling”. Put a STOP to it now, before I do! Every complaint you stated has been discussed at length, and does not need to be rehashed. I’m taking into consideration that you are new. This will serve as your only warning. I have deleted most of your postings. Stop your continual ranting of the same subject matter, or you will not be welcomed here.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 09-05-2011 at 08:18 PM.