Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 03-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Registered Member

Default Men of War?

Maybe you can answer this question... I really love the Men of War games but I don't know how to play a game where it is not the campaign. I want to play a online-like game, but against CPU's for practice... I don't always want to have to be the offense trying to take all the land from my opponent (like campaign levels)

Also, is it possible to make the long variety of units available in online games (all the variety of tanks, rocket barrages, etc) available outside of an online game? Campaign games only have one type of infantry, maybe two types of tanks, no artillery... online games are so much more fun, but I want to play against a CPU.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:24 AM
Registered Member

Why is no one answering this? It has been up for 3 days and now some new topic right above me has been up for less than one and has two responses.
I doubt it is a hard question to answer, probably is close to yes or no and why.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarouSaren View Post
Why is no one answering this? It has been up for 3 days and now some new topic right above me has been up for less than one and has two responses.
I doubt it is a hard question to answer, probably is close to yes or no and why.
You should try some mods. There are mods with (what seems like) endless attacks. Also most of the mods have alot more units to choose from, and you can tweak the saved game file so that you have 99999 points to use from the start. That way you can play on "Heroic" and set up a defensive line.

If your playing MoW you should look into a mod called the Dynamic Campaign Generator. I believe it generates random battles, you vs AI.

http://digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/sho...-Generator-3-0
Old 03-10-2012, 01:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane1 View Post
You should try some mods. There are mods with (what seems like) endless attacks. Also most of the mods have alot more units to choose from, and you can tweak the saved game file so that you have 99999 points to use from the start. That way you can play on "Heroic" and set up a defensive line.

If your playing MoW you should look into a mod called the Dynamic Campaign Generator. I believe it generates random battles, you vs AI.

http://digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/sho...-Generator-3-0

Thanks for the help! I'll try it out.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:00 AM
Registered Member

mate, there are very good single player mods made by Bassmatic, Fastlegs, Sir Hinkle and other great modders, try as Kane suggests digitalmind soft forum.
cheers Spot