Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 4x4: Hummer

4x4: Hummer Off road driving simulation.

Old 02-28-2009, 11:44 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation Bugs/Report/Errors - Discussion

Here you can discuss about bugs or some errors you have found within the game. An admin or support person will check on it see what there could be done about it.

Bugs Report by Me:

1. I noticed a bug with-in the driving I have noticed while sitting still and holding the gas button and trying to turn the rear end has the tendency to swing itself around without moving at all it might be a common bug with most driving games I am not for sure.

2. I also noticed with gamepad that the vehicle is to responsive with turning I was wondering if any possible way to fix that problem. I noticed that AI has the problem also with their vehicle to responsive and causes them to flip.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy views

Hallo, i´ve got some bug(s)
first) i cannot switch to driver view, camera is located under carriage... i try fixed it by edit Model.scr, location of camera is now good, but i can´t see steering wheel a mirrors...
and second) in any of view i see big red exlamation on (in) car (my own and opponents too)
any solution??
very good game, only this 2 things

AMD X2 6000+BE, 8GB DDR2, GF 280GTX, Vista 64 Ultim
Old 06-30-2009, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

yeh i have a few graphics issues with the game, on the first track you play in Championship mode the whole car is white and so is the track, so i cant see where im driving haha.. ive looked for a patch for this but there only seams to be the russian one, will the russian patch work for my english version of the game?? .. thanks a bunch
Old 07-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Registered Member

Post screen out and steering wheels problem

i have graphics resolution (screen) and steering wheels problem, i'm using widescreen 22" lcd tv for my pc...when i'm trying play with higer resolution (1680x1050), screen were going out off the screen. Then i try go with 1280, and same result...the screen were ok if i set into windowed mode, not in full screen mode...*somehow if i using windowed mode looks lil bit glitchy. I've been try too using a safe mode, it solve the screen problem but it cannot be saved when playing in normal mode...
try my luck too search the config files, but none of them were fit the screen when it set into higher resolution...

for steering wheels, i'm using logitech g25...the only problem it just force feedback are not working properly. before the game start, frc feedback going crazy, it vibrated itself...

all the problem are the same problem i have in UAZ too...thanks in advance and sorry for my english

AMD phenom II X4 940 . ATI HD 4850 . ddr2 4Gb kit . windows xp pro sp 3