Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Warrior, Paladin, Mage

Warrior, Paladin, Mage Different classes in King's Bounty

Old 10-02-2008, 02:15 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuplis View Post
Nighttime operations is, for me at least, all but useless. The reason night seems to be shorter is because every time you use the zeppelin or boat to other continents, it's daytime again.
It works in the dungeons and caves [as stated in the skill description].
Old 10-02-2008, 04:39 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amamake View Post
It works in the dungeons and caves [as stated in the skill description].
I don't remember reading that! Hmm, after slogging my way through the dwarves, it may actually be worthwhile, could someone (who's not at work) confirm that it works underground?
Old 10-02-2008, 05:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saridu View Post
I don't remember reading that! Hmm, after slogging my way through the dwarves, it may actually be worthwhile, could someone (who's not at work) confirm that it works underground?
Apparently they didn't bother to translate that part.

Walked into the undersea cavern on Islands of Freedom and as soon as I attacked resident vampires there, Ork Shaman attack rating went from 31/24 to 37/24 and then back to 31/24 as battle ended. Night Ops level 3, works as advertised.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:52 AM
Approved Member

Great, thanks for that Amamake, I was sure I hadn't read the underground part but now it makes the skill very useful (esp since it's so cheap)
Old 10-02-2008, 01:48 PM
Approved Member

what magic tree do u guys tend to use with warriors?
Old 10-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInABox View Post
what magic tree do u guys tend to use with warriors?
the green one with haste or resurection thing i would go for. depending on whut scroll u get early in game wich can be used untill end game
Old 10-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconhurst View Post
Necromancy:
1: 0/2/4 Resurrects 15-20% of slain soldiers after a battle, necro call + 10%
2: 0/3/5 raises 20-30% of soldiers, necro call +20%
3: 0/4/6 raises 30-40% of slain soliders, necro call +30%
Offers some useful bonuses, but once you get the “sacrifice” spell along with inquisitors (resurrect) and order magic (resurrect), it becomes less helpful. Investing 0/9/15 points to get 30-40% of soldiers back after battle may be worthwhile, but there are other ways to keep your troops healthy in most circumstances. Unless you are playing with a lot of undead, it is likely better to wait on this.
is this actually supposed to resurrect creaturs, or is it a mis translation and more compairable to the actuall necromancy skills of the HoMM games. it's not bringing back any of my living armies back from the dead, but i haven't really played much with undead troops to see if brings them back.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Registered Member

I also want to know if the Necromancy is only for unded troops... it doesn't say that in the skill description - it implies you can resurrect normal troops, but I haven't really seen that happen.... will regret wasting the ruins if it is only for undead.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

I took Necro on my first toon but made a blunder elsewhere so I restarted. Anyhow, it worked on my Swordsmen, but at 15%, you have to lose at least 7 guys in a battle to get one rez'd. That only happened to me once by level 6 so I'm not sure if I'd take it again.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionisus1122 View Post
I also want to know if the Necromancy is only for unded troops... it doesn't say that in the skill description - it implies you can resurrect normal troops, but I haven't really seen that happen.... will regret wasting the ruins if it is only for undead.
It works for living creatures (griffins, elves, etc), haven't tried on undeads

It only seems to resurrect one type of monsters per fight tho, for example if you lose 50 knights and 50 griffins, you could for example get 15 knightsa and that's it. I don't know how the type is determined (the one with most hp or leadership perhaps?)

Last edited by Tuplis; 10-06-2008 at 07:11 PM.