Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > The Tomorrow War > Walkthrough

Walkthrough Questions and solutions

Old 01-28-2013, 06:43 AM
Registered Member

Exclamation Mission 3 blow up everytime

I'm stuck in mission 3, after the meteor shower, I always get the emergency landing, and blow up right after as I receive the "new task" message. I can't even activate the autopilot to land, what should I do?
Old 01-28-2013, 08:19 AM
Approved Member

As far as i remember, 'emergency landing' warning is scripted and is inevitable, however you should land after that, not blow up of course. Maybe you suffered too much damage in the meteor shower?

To survive the shower with minimal damage, set the speed to lowest, aim at zenith and hold fire button (targeting system in asteroid defence mode will aim for you, you just need to fire non-stop until you're clear).

Did you install my script fix (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=13662) by the way?
Old 01-28-2013, 02:14 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
As far as i remember, 'emergency landing' warning is scripted and is inevitable, however you should land after that, not blow up of course. Maybe you suffered too much damage in the meteor shower?

To survive the shower with minimal damage, set the speed to lowest, aim at zenith and hold fire button (targeting system in asteroid defence mode will aim for you, you just need to fire non-stop until you're clear).

Did you install my script fix (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=13662) by the way?
yes, i did. i also installed the other 900kb script fix over that. but i'll try out your strategy and see if it works
Old 01-29-2013, 03:36 AM
Registered Member

ah, i see now. i assumed i had exploded when the cut scene played, but it turned out fine anyways, thanks for the help!