Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades

Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades A new chapter in the Real Warfare realistic real-time strategy games series.

Old 12-05-2011, 04:30 PM
Approved Member

I constantly get error messages during battles now... (Running in compatibility mode for Vista).. So that did just work at the quest it appears.
It says "Access violation at adress 007DC55F (and 007DC5B7) in module 'engine.exe'. Read of adress BFCF89D3 (and BFC89D7)"... Not sure if those numbers are good for anything, but I hope.. When is the next patch coming out by the way?
Old 12-05-2011, 06:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsRealWarfare View Post
I constantly get error messages during battles now... (Running in compatibility mode for Vista).. So that did just work at the quest it appears.
It says "Access violation at adress 007DC55F (and 007DC5B7) in module 'engine.exe'. Read of adress BFCF89D3 (and BFC89D7)"... Not sure if those numbers are good for anything, but I hope.. When is the next patch coming out by the way?
In fact, it's started to crash even on campaign map, showing a bunch of error messages.. =/
Old 12-05-2011, 07:17 PM
Approved Member

retry to set windows 7 relaunching also the config.exe
Old 12-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Approved Member

Happen in all battles or only the battles where there is the sieges weapons? Please try to describe the situation when it happen.

Last edited by mitra; 12-05-2011 at 07:39 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitra View Post
Happen in all battles or only the battles where there is the sieges weapons? Please try to describe the situation when it happen.
Well as mentioned, it even happens on the campaign map (when Im not in a battle). It hasn't crashed this much before, and never (until today) on the campaign map. However, the battles have crashed alot, and now even more. Im not sure if that depends on my siege weapons, but it seems unlikely since it appear to crash whether I'm in battle or not. Siege battles tends to crash more likely (About 1/4 or 1/5 of the siege battles works without crashing). The normal battles is more like 50/50.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Approved Member

retry to set windows 7 relaunching also the config.exe
Old 12-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Approved Member

Is also important to know if you have installed new software recently or if you has particular (not common) software running when you play with the game.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitra View Post
Is also important to know if you have installed new software recently or if you has particular (not common) software running when you play with the game.
Nope. Only graphic card drivers, and that was for the reason that I hoped it would solve the mysterious crashes (which it didn't). Nothing new is installed, and I dont have any background applications/programs running whilst playing RW2.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Approved Member

Read the PM I sent you
Old 12-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Approved Member

Does none play in multiplayer? As far as I can see, there's a leaderboard showing that many have played over 50 battles already if Im not mistaking. How comes that? I've never seen a game in multiplayer / Online game. The lobby is constantly empty, and my tries hosting have yet shown no result; Nobody is joining. Does nobody play in multiplayer :S?