Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades

Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades A new chapter in the Real Warfare realistic real-time strategy games series.

Old 11-30-2011, 08:39 PM
Approved Member

Default Any chance for a smaller patch this week?

Well Now I've tried the siege of "Kock" 9 times, last time with lowest graphics possible, everything off (Like particle effects). It still didnt work. It wont just work whatever I do, I've really tried everything. But I dont want to give up, and I can neither wait a week (Since then it's been 2 weeks of campaign stop).

Is it possible releasing a smaller patch fixing the crashes this week?
Old 11-30-2011, 09:10 PM
Approved Member

By the way, Mitra, Im wondering something about the ammount of units in a battle. I have seen your pictures, where its as most 24 units, but the game says only 20 is allowed.. I dont quite understand how that comes. Maybe it's about leadership or
Old 12-01-2011, 08:46 AM
Approved Member

As one of the devs said today:
Quote:
I'm preparing the release of the patch 2.2.5. I think it will be available tomorrow.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin Wizard View Post
As one of the devs said today:

Wow that is great news
Old 12-01-2011, 04:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsRealWarfare View Post
By the way, Mitra, Im wondering something about the ammount of units in a battle. I have seen your pictures, where its as most 24 units, but the game says only 20 is allowed.. I dont quite understand how that comes. Maybe it's about leadership or
It was a battle where the four more units are pre-set, not part of my army.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Approved Member

The patch is done. Dev's words: "I hope it will be activated on Steam today."
I hope it will uploaded somewhere else ASAP too. I've got the game form gamersgate so some kind of rar archive would be enough.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:43 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin Wizard View Post
The patch is done. Dev's words: "I hope it will be activated on Steam today."
I hope it will uploaded somewhere else ASAP too. I've got the game form gamersgate so some kind of rar archive would be enough.
Any idea what this patch will contain?
Old 12-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrus55 View Post
Any idea what this patch will contain?
Russian info translated by google:

2.2.5 Update (December 2011)

Errors
- Fixed crash when storming.
- Fixed crash when generating some locks.
- Fixed bug when a job is not carried out the mission, although all conditions were met.
- Rewritten the mechanics of determining the regions visited a unit in a specified area. This allowed us to avoid the rare error when the quest is not satisfied, although unit arrived at its destination point.
- Fixed a battle with the Prussian foragers, near the village of Matt. Generated snow map with disabled AI opponent.
- Fixed bug when in the video after the passage of the campaign, had a window of information about the hero.
- Fixed a hole when you can avoid fines and escape from any battle, closing the window before the fight.
- In calculating the forces of the army, troops are now in the reserve are not counted.
- Fixed bug when in dialogue with the rumors of a unit, if you select an answer "return", the dialog was closed. Now the answer is to start a branch dialogue.
- Fixed bug where the capture of a castle in the first 2 minutes of the campaign, the garrison will not automatically hired.
- Fixed the artifact shadows.

Improvements
- Generation of names. All units occupying the strategic map are unique names. Consisting of name, the second part of name (for Mongolia), name (a commoner or a noble family), nicknames (for gangsters and Prussian units). All names are generated in the light of the nation and the existing names and surnames of the nation at that time. Names are displayed in the hint when you hover on the unit, and in the window before and after a battle with the army.
- Tactical AI can not safely shoot himself. Responds to fire equipment and fire on the abuse of archers without return fire.
- After passing through the campaign, the boundaries of the game card is strongly expanded, allowing the camera to reach all the cities of the map.
- If a weak player attacks a robber, or lord, and opens the window before the fight. Then after closing the windows, dialog is on a branch, like whether he has already attacked you with answers, to pay off the battlefield.
- Added mouse over impassable terrain. You can now define passable and impassable areas of the tactical map.

Gameplay
- Increased the maximum size of the armies of the AI, now, if the army has more than 10 units of "Knights" "sergeant", the number of units Rank "Police" will be 2 times that amount. The maximum number of units 30. (Was 20).
- Balance of Forces recruitment rank "Police." Army trying to recruit more evenly archers and pikemen.
- Added an increase in the maximum number of units of all the garrisons of castles, towns and villages, with an increase in the level of the player and his provincial commander.
- Rearrange the point of birth of armies in the battles in missions campaign against bandits and Pippin in the battle near the village of foragers Chluhov.
- 50% increased the percentage of units are automatically employed by the garrison, after the capture of the town or castle.
- Slightly increased chance of employment of siege equipment in medium and large cities and castles.
- Slightly reduced the chance of hiring the shooters in the garrison towns and castles. Often, almost the entire garrison was shooting.
- Enter the minimum limit on the amount of bribes of $ 20. Fix the maximum number of bribes, allowed the player to claim the super-large amounts, in cases where his army was superior to the enemy at times.
- Introduced the distance of visibility of forces - the radius of the intelligence on the map. In the future we'll add a skill game affects the radius of investigation.

In essence this is a technical and not a lot of file to play parts.
Next - Changes in storms, and yummy for those who have passed a campaign that is new quests, skills, functions.
Plus some optimizations specific error since. forum, etc.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:11 AM
Registered Member

Goblin Wizard - thanks!
Old 12-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Approved Member

Great!
But another patch/Hotfix comes out next week?
I didn't see any fix for crashes on the siege that doesn't let me pass I guess I'll have to wait until next patch