Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > A Farewell to dragons

A Farewell to dragons A Farewell to Dragons is a classic Action/RPG that takes place in the universe based on the fantasy book written by famous Russian writers Sergey Lukyanenko and Nikolay Perumov.

Old 04-21-2011, 05:47 PM
Registered Member

Default saved games are lost!!!

Hi

I have been playing the game to the level 20 when i tried to open it the next day; all the saved games were gone.

I started to play again and done some quests, today i tried o play it again, and it is all gone again.

i tried to find a save game folder, but ni use nothis is there.

I am using Win 7.

thank you if anyone can help.

Osama
Old 04-26-2011, 08:11 AM
Approved Member

The saved games are located in the folder:

C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\<installed game location>

Are they located in that folder? The folder might be hidden, you'll have to show hidden files if you don't see it.

The game itself uses profiles for saved games. As such, one profile will have saved games, and a different profile will have different saved games. Saved games from one profile will not appear in another profile. It's possible you switched profiles when you were saving. I can't think of anything else.

Edit: Sorry, I made a mistake in the save game location, I typed in where I installed it at, but it would be different for you. I edited the mistake.

You could also search for it. Open the Users folder on C: drive and search for it in there. Make sure the you are showing hidden files for it. Sorry about the mistake.

Last edited by Katie; 04-26-2011 at 12:37 PM.