Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > Death Track: Resurrection

Death Track: Resurrection Combat racing game, a successor of the legendary Deathtrack, one of the founders of the combat racing genre.

Old 07-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Registered Member

Wow ... finally ... I am so excited to see this up and running.

I would like to chime in with the posters above, chaff is a must for missles, but you have to deploy it at the right time, and swerve. Wheel spikes are a must.

I am glad to hear there is a first person mode... I really hope there is a track editor, (one like trackmania would make me really happy) and the possibility of skinning your own car. Environmental hazards like spike strips, falling buildings, existing oil patches, wandering animals, would be great. I didn't see smoke screens in there at all.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Registered Member

one thing I noticed from all the footage that I have seen, is that the weapons are fix mounted, and you can't rotate them.. It would be great to have a rotating turret as an upgrade that can be turned around and target vehicles, beside/behind you. It adds a great deal of complexity to the game but I think it would be great... and there is also the possibility of targeting computers to help you along...

A spiked tow rope/harpoon that you can shoot into another vehicle and have it tow you/ or just stop it from getting away. Having some combat motorcycles in there would be a great twist. Didn't see any spiked ram bars either.

All of the cars look like current cars with turrets slapped on them. More variety in cars would be cool.

I have been trying to get into the gameplay ... but the game will not load. I more than meet the minimum requirements. Nothing comes up at all. having cannons mounted into the scenery that fires at you when you pass would also be cool.

Last edited by Nyxll; 07-09-2008 at 07:09 PM. Reason: added more ideas.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Registered Member

+1 for bikes!!

I always loved the human faction bikes from Auto Assault
Old 07-10-2008, 06:33 AM
Approved Member

There will be only cars in the game Bikes are not planed.
Old 08-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy Please do better with the real game than the demo

Hi All

I have been waiting for Deathtrack Ressurection for a over a year in anticipation since I have first read about it on the Internet. The original Deathtrack was arguably the best game concept/idea ever conceived, I therefore hoped that the sequal would bring a technologically advanced game to us, while still remaining rooted in the athmosphere of the original. The original game certainly had it's flaws - the cars did not drive like real cars, I wished that the vehicles would behave more like the Grand Prix simulators of the time.

I have just managed to download a playable demo of the new game, after several unsuccessfull attempts. I installed the game and stopped playing after about five minutes. I felt like crying. The demo has no character or feel of realism. The cars do not behave like real cars. There is no cockpit view, only a bumper view (the greatest drawback of NFS
Carbon as well). My MOMO wheel was not supported. You can not see or hear the guns firing, it is as if you do not have any guns at all (the sound effects sucks big-time). The game seems like a bad arcade game on drugz, there is nothing authentic or lifelike about it.

Please understand that this has been the most anticipated game of my life - there are really no substitutes. What I would ideally like to see is a marriage between Crysis and NFS Carbon/Pro Street. I would like to drive a car that behaves like a real car, while shooting opponents with guns that shoot like real guns. Is that really too much too ask? I really hope that he final release of the game is a HUGE improvement over the demo.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Approved Member

The most part of SVEN, Lgoitec, Genius wheels, standart PC and Xbox 360 controllers will be supported in the released version of the game. The player will have the option to choose from multiply camera positions. And, of course, there will be the shooting sounds, and you can be sure that your opponrents will react on that so that you'll here their responses to your actions!
Old 08-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Registered Member

Thank you. I apologise if my previous post was worded a bit strongly - but I have been chewing my nails in anticipation for this game! My expectations are VERY high.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:12 PM
Approved Member

Where is the new trailer of Death Truck Resurrection? I dint find on youtube. I just found a preview of it on Game spot and some new cool scrennhots but i dindnt find any new trailer or demo.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
Where is the new trailer of Death Truck Resurrection? I dint find on youtube. I just found a preview of it on Game spot and some new cool scrennhots but i dindnt find any new trailer or demo.
There was no new trailer, and the demo is coming this week
Old 08-26-2008, 09:53 AM
Approved Member

Will it have better graphics than the demo? The old demo didnt have so good graphics you know It looked like a realy old game. Of course the game will be pc exxculsive right?