Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Warrior, Paladin, Mage

Warrior, Paladin, Mage Different classes in King's Bounty

Old 12-18-2010, 11:48 PM
Registered Member

Default Runic Stone

Wanted some clarifications on what this skill does.

The english text says Each Mind Rune gives additional Might and Magic Runes to the hero. +10 runes of Might and Magic.

What I can see is that when I put a point into it, I definitely get +10 runes of Might and runes of Magic. I also noticed that when I obtain Mind Runes sometimes I also get the equivalent in Might/Magic Runes. So the questions pertaining to this talent:

1. Do additional points in this talent boost the amount gained? So at rank 2, would getting one Mind rune also get me 2 Might/Magic Runes?
2. Also what conditions does the conversion work under? Ground loot, container loot, gear loot (I'm assuming there's an item that does something like 50 battles get 10 Mind Runes), quest loot, and level up.
Old 12-19-2010, 01:42 AM
Approved Member

The skill has a single function - each time you spend 10 mind runes on the skill, it immediately gives you 10 might and 10 magic runes in return. You can do this up to three times.

The skill has no ongoing effects, so it doesn't affect the number of runes you gain at level up, or if you find runes while scouting around.

That said, it's one of the best skills for a paladin to focus on, as it opens up all sorts of possibilities to add skills from the warrior and mage skill trees. A paladin will never be a good a mage as the mage, nor as good a warrior as the warrior, but he can be a pretty good mix of the two, with his own paladin skills added in. In many ways, I enjoy playing paladins the most, even though warrior is definitely easier.