Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > A Farewell to dragons

A Farewell to dragons A Farewell to Dragons is a classic Action/RPG that takes place in the universe based on the fantasy book written by famous Russian writers Sergey Lukyanenko and Nikolay Perumov.

Old 08-09-2010, 07:43 PM
Registered Member

Default "Valley of the Damned" Quest - Demons keep respawning

Hello,

I'm currently playing the Valley of the Damned Quest. Ich went to the spot which was marked on the map and found a single enemy which summoned six demons for reinforcement. After I killed the summoner, I ran from the demons.
I started luring them away from the group one after another and killing them (the usual tactic for tough fights). But with every demon I kill, a new one respawns. They always keep a group size of 6.

Will they, at some time, cease to respawn, am I missing something else, or is it a bug (please tell me it isn't)?

Thanks in advance
Old 08-11-2010, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

Hello, me again.

Obviously, they do stop respawning after a while. I just kept trying and finally made it. I only needed to kill one more when I started this thread ...bad luck.

Anyway, thanks