Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Warrior, Paladin, Mage

Warrior, Paladin, Mage Different classes in King's Bounty

View Poll Results: What is your favourite class?
Warrior 16 25.81%
Paladin 19 30.65%
Mage 27 43.55%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2009, 11:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorflame View Post
a mage alone has very low hp

make it a dualclass into a fighter>kensai

and that is truly the best class in BG

more hp>more attacks and a kensai wearing armor

and if u know the BG rules properly a mage dualclassing to kensai wouldn't lose anything(there is no downside in dualclassing it into kensai) since a kensai can't wear any armor anyway

so u only get +points

mage/kensai more hp
more attacks
hardly any spell reduction

well what's more to say
sorry but i didn't meant to talk more about "what pg i was on BG", but i thought to do so on this game. Yesterday i kicked my double(old)'s ass. The battle was awesome and i gained a level plus all of those runes. Now i got chaos level 2 and concentration level 3. Looking forward to have "Tolleration" so i can get Necromancers in my army(they're awesome. Too bad they're called necromancers and not Liches).
Old 11-26-2009, 06:51 PM
Approved Member

double is best saved for later to get more exp
Old 11-27-2009, 05:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comandan52 View Post
"Tolleration" so i can get Necromancers in my army(they're awesome. Too bad they're called necromancers and not Liches).
Yeah, always wondered what's up with that name... maybe they did not want any troubles with Ubisoft and HOMMV? After all, Necromancers are actually undead creaures, they attack with a cloud that damages all units next to the target... just like HOMM Liches.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
Yeah, always wondered what's up with that name... maybe they did not want any troubles with Ubisoft and HOMMV? After all, Necromancers are actually undead creaures, they attack with a cloud that damages all units next to the target... just like HOMM Liches.
That's right but this game is based on that universe, isn't it? Liches are not only on HOMM5 but also in the whole rest of the saga. Plus, they're in Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate too. Is a Dungeons & Dragons' universe creature(or at least that was the first time i read of them).