Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Warrior, Paladin, Mage

Warrior, Paladin, Mage Different classes in King's Bounty

Old 12-29-2014, 05:23 PM
Approved Member

Default Warrior skills help in Crossworlds

Can anyone help with an updated guide to skills for a warrior in AP/CW? Does the guide for legends still stand? Seems like some of the AP/CW skills do different things than stated in Legends.
Old 05-28-2016, 12:06 AM
Approved Member

I will highly recommend to put at least 1 point in learning skill and max training skill (remember warior focuses a lot in high damage, high leadership and rage). After that, I always max first Nightmare operations and frenzy because they increase your damage overall.

Try to get ditorsion spells ( because of haste 3 and teleportation) and transmute (lots of mana) assap, while gradually raise order magic. Ignore Chaos because you will be focusing more on using rage skills.

Finally, put points on rage controll and anger. I tend to use undead army in the end game (skeleton archer + dragon arrows + quick draw skills = op) so I max the power of darkness but it depends on you.

As for the dragon skills, I always max fiery dragons and that thunderball skill